All reviews waffles walking distance hotel is in a great location would stay again ball park rangers stadium staff was very friendly and helpful free breakfast baseball game nice stay beds were comfortable globe life park dryer trolley housekeeper ballpark
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Lack of lightning in the room and outside. Wild life swimming in the pool. Poor WiFi. Poor customer service experience. TV needs updating. A/C needs to be able to be turned on and off. Temperature was hot all the time.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Enjoyed our stay. Close to Six Flags. The room was clean, comfortable, and nice staff. Chose a high floor. The room was cozy with two full size beds, but they we're certainly comfortable. Would stay again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 2, 2019

Everytime I go see the Rangers Play baseball I stay here the people r nice & if u have any problems just tell the Front desk & they can help u have a good stay. I had a problem & the I Told the lady about it and she got someone & they fixed it he told me if I have any more problems to let him know. That is what I like about this place.

Room tip: A king size bed
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 23, 2019

I had a great stay at sleep inn hotel
In Arlington. Staff service was wonderful and great location. Right cross the street from six flags and ranger stadium. We had a great stay at this hotel. Thank you

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2019

My son and I were taking a trip for Spring Break to Arkansas. We decided to cut the travel up by coming to Six Flags Over Texas on Saturday and visiting on Sunday as well before we headed out for the rest of our trip. We had never stayed at this specific location before but had others in the area. This location was close enough to walk to Six Flags and that's why we chose it. The price was $94 which was a little more than normal but figured it was due to spring break. The first room we were given the air conditioner did not work, I attempted to call the front desk but the phone was broken and didn't work, when i went to the lobby desk in person, they acted like they knew about it already (why put someone in the room then?) The next room we were assigned was on the same floor but right next to the elevator door and the key wouldn't open the door. Went back down to the lobby with all our stuff cause we couldn't get into this room.(another customer was at the desk for the same reason) Then was assigned another room on the 2nd floor. The rooms are outdated but was ok. You could hear kids running up and down the hallway on the floor above me, went to call the desk and while the phone did work to dial the desk it was otherwise unusable because the keypads were broken. The walls are thin as there is lots of noise. The sink area is open to the bedroom so you can't do anything with the light on without disrupting others in your room. In the morning the breakfast was already put up when we went down to eat at what I thought was 9:05 am (which they are open until 9:30 am) but the time had changed that weekend to daylight savings time that I was unaware of so it was actually 10:05 am. It would be beneficial in this situation to keep breakfast open during the time changes or at least mention the time change to your customers upon check in. We were going to do the same thing on our trip back from Arkansas and stay at this same hotel on the way back but the price skyrocketed to $146 and well this hotel simply isn't worth that expense even during spring break.

Room tip: Get a top floor
Date of stay: March 2019