“Good Stay”

Ranked #30 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Nelson, UK
“Good Stay”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

One of the least expensive hotels we stayed in on our two week tour but of a high standard. In a good location and with a sports bar just across the parking lot. Angel on the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was a bit disappointing.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Lori A, General Manager at Sleep Inn Arlington Near Six Flags, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Good Morning Dave,
I am writing you to tell you I am so glad to hear how my F/D Agent Angel made your stay here with us a great one. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our location and would love to see you back whenever you are in town again. You have a wonderful day and weekend.
Lori Alfaro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Needed to stay in Arlington for a night..... choice hotels, sleep inn, excellent chain, very consistent, sleep inns are always nice, affordable, and this hotel was very nice, morning breakfast, free parking and free internet

Room Tip: no hotel shuttle, most hotels in this area, you will need a vehicle
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ken c
Good Morning Ken,
I am responding to your recent stay here with us. I am so glad you took the time out of your day to put excellent reviews for my property we here @ Sleep inn strive to give the best experience we can give to our guest.Sometimes we are not able to satisfy all guest as we expect to but I am glad we did for you.First of all I want to thank you and say I am ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. I do hope in the future you will come back and see us here @ the sleep inn so we are able to wow you yet again. You have a wonderful day & weekend.
Lori Alfaro
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

OK hotel but the location makes up for any short comings. Near. Flags, stadium, convention center, etc. Staff really great, especially the manager. Rooms are small in the Sleep Inn no frills style. But hotel would be one we would stay at again.

• Stayed September 2013
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was travelling with a group of college students and stayed at this location on the Friday night of Labor Day weekend. The place was completely full - lots of folks in town like we were, for a private party at Six Flags. Others were in town for the big football game at the Cowboys place.

I must be honest, I was little nervous after reading some of the reviews. My fears have been erased. The folks at the front desk were quick to chekc us in and accomodating with the extra items we needed. The room was nice - and about right for the price range. The location was perfect for baseball or the amusement park. I would not hesitate to stay again.

The only issue I saw was the incredible amount of people trying to eat breakfast at the same time. That's not the fault of the hotel. As a matter of fact, that just means they had a very good weekend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank gnauert
Thomas, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've reviewed this hotel before and I gave it 5 stars 2 years ago. I've stayed there at least a dozen times since my last review (mostly for Rangers games) and until my most recent stay from 8/31/2013 to 9/2/2013 I would have stood behind my review. The reason I have went to 3 stars is mainly due to some small changes in the way the staff treats you. In the past there as always someone at the front desk to greet you, now that person is sitting in a chair in the lobby playing on her phone and not paying attention to guests. The floor in the elevators was always clean in the past and this time had dirt and trash in it every time I rode in it. They did not clean our room, bring fresh towels, or make the bed Sunday morning, granted we stay in the room until 10:30, they were still cleaning rooms on our floor. The last thing is both positive and negative in a way, the A/C didn't work when we got there and it was apparent that someone (my guess housekeeping) had pulled the chair over to prop the door open which makes me think that at least the maid knew it wasn't working, however I called the front desk and she said the maintenance man would be back in 15 to 20 min. He was there in about 40 min, which is still faster than I expected and within 20 min. they had put in a new A/C. I guess the hotel overall kind of let me down as I expected the same great service and friendliness as I have come accustomed to and it was lacking this trip. We'll give it another shot come next Baseball season and if it comes up short again we'll have to find another place.

Note: I had made a reservation at another hotel because this one was full, when a room opened up I canceled at that hotel and told him that I always stay at the Sleep Inn and it wasn't anything against his hotel, he then told me that the Sleep Inn was under new management. I don't know if it is or not, but after last weekend I kind of believe it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Stanfield, Oregon
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Made our reservation in Feb. for August with a third party guest arriving the day before. Was e-mailed a credit card authorization, which I completed along with copy of my CC and faxed back. Called to confirm they had received it. They denied, but stated they would make notes in the computer on who would be checking in first. Upon arrival I was told they showed us as a non-show and would charge us for not canceling. They quickly fixed that issue but could NOT get it straight on who was in what room and which credit card. After checking out they charged us more than our original quote. Got home and checked my CC statement and there had been two separate charges, both different amounts. Called to have them fix this---they showed we were paying for two different rooms. They are incompetent, do not listen, and have POOR communication. I would NEVER stay here or refer my friends/family to this hotel. I have no clue what they are doing with my CC information. I will check back in 24 hours to see if they made the correction. TERRIBLE PLACE TO STAY!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Arlington hotels

El Paso, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 30, 2013

we recently stay at this location and the experience was horrible. It is at a very convenient location but the staff and service just makes it a bad place to stay. After hours of driving, we got there around 5 minutes early and we couldn't check in and had to wait. The employee (Amanda) was very arrogant as if she was paying for my stay. She ignored me for a while and at the end out of the three rooms that I booked they only had one ready and I had to wait almost 30 minutes for the other two. Finally, she gave us the rooms but the rooms were dirty and smelled awful. I went to go let them know and I got to talk to the manager Lori Alfaro and that was even worst. She never apologized and kept on arguing with me trying to defend her position but she forgot that I was the customer and she was no one only the person running the circus because she never had control of the situation. The stay was a nightmare and kept hearing all the negative comments that people were making. They even gave one room to two different families so at all times I was worried that they were going to give my room away to some one else. (I had a lot of things in this room) That manager Alfaro has no sense of customer service and employee management she needs some classes or needs to get fired because is ridiculous how many issues this location has.

Room Tip: stay at brands that you are familiar with. I like Marriott and never had a problem with them but th...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family