I stayed in a 2 queen bed room for just one night because i was going to Six Flags the next day. The hotel staff was awesome and very attentive to our every need. The rooms were very clean and the sheets were soft but you might want to get more pillows if you have a larger number of people staying in the room. The microwave and refrigerator were very handy to us in the room. There is only one thing i would have to complain about: the breakfast. Their breakfast was very basic and boring. The only thing hot that was available was waffles but then the waffle maker broke. It was alright though. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, even if you have kids!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walking Distance to Six Flags Over Texas. We are also right around the corner from Dallas Cowboy Stadium & Texas Ranger Stadium. Humperdinks Resturant right next door & on Dallas Cowboy & Texas Rangers Games they provide shuttle services to & from the game for a charge of $10 per person.Near Arlington Convention Center,We are also located 15min from the Six Flags Mall ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn Arlington Near Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Maingate Six Flags Hotel Arlington
- Sleep Inn Maingate 6 Flags
- Sleep Inn Arlington
- Arlington Sleep Inn