SpringHill Suites Dallas Arlington North
Candlewood Suites - Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$91
$79
$139
Sheraton.com
$103
$100
HolidayInn.com
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$99
$109
$138
$134
Hilton.com
Hyatt Place Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$115
$109
Hyatt.com
$119
Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$79
Orbitz.com
All reviewshurricane harborquiet hourssix flagsfront deskbefore school startshot and cold itemsfriendly customer servicecheer competitionbreakfast staffanother reasonshowing its agenext morningin town for businessnice staysink areahotel is locatedball park
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This SpringHill Suites offers reasonable room rates despite being close to The Ballpark at Arlington. The Dallas Cowboys' stadium is also close. Customer service (especially from the general manager) was very good though this hotel definitely needs an update to compete with the fresh feeling and nicely decorated SpringHill Suites out there like the ones in Waco and Napa Valley.

Pros: Close to the MLB stadium, comfortable hotel, reasonable room rates, high quality Marriott customer service.

Cons: Decor is a tad depressing (this hotel needs an update), though close to the stadium, it might be a little far to walk.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 21, 2013

After being informed that he Courtyard where I normally stay in Arlington was under construction, I jumped the reservation to SHS and was pleasantly surprised. First thing of note: the staff here are more friendly and helpful than some other high end hotels I have stayed in, the accommodations met my needs and it allowed me to accomplish my business in the area comfortable and in close proximitry to restaurants and shops (always a plus when on the road). Although the location was perfect, the hotel sits right across from SF Hurricane Harbor, so I am sure that it would be less of a good choice for a business traveler once all of the local theme parks open. However, if I back in the Arlington area in early spring, I would stay here again. Thanks to an efficient management team, leading the way to staff that are genuinely friendly, helpful and efficient.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Christian L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Arlington North, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for staying with us while you were in town for the NCAA Tournament.

We pride ourselves on providing extraordinary service to our guests and I appreciate your comments on our team. I will share them with our staff! I am also very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

My team and I would like to invite you back to stay with us at SpringHill Suites by Marriott - Near Six Flags.

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is very clean.
Great location.
The layout of the room was nice, but the bed was uncomfortable.
Staff were not friendly, but they weren't rude, either.
The breakfast was not what I expected from a Marriott hotel. The eggs were not hot and the sausage was very greasy.
Overall, I would only stay again if I could not get a reservation at a surrounding hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for staying with us while you were in town.

We pride ourselves on providing extraordinary service to our guests and I wanted to let you know that I will get with my team on presenting themselves "overly friendly". I appreciate your feedback about our service.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here for the Sweet Sixteen - Great Eight NCAA tournament at Cowboy Stadium.
Very convenient location Cowboy Stadium and Six Flags.
Front desk and Courtesy Shuttle were all very friendly and accommodating.
The hotel was clean and well keep, everything was in perfect working order.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Christian L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Arlington North, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for staying with us while you were in town for the NCAA Tournament.

We pride ourselves on providing extraordinary service to our guests and I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

My team and I would like to invite you back to stay with us at SpringHill Suites by Marriott - Near Six Flags in your future travels to Arlington, TX.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed here while exhibiting at the nearby Arlington Convention Center. I had moved to this Springhill Suites from another Springhill Suites property in Grapevine and I could see a difference in level of service. The staff at this property were still welcoming and friendly, however at the Grapevine property they really went above and beyond the call of duty.

The lobby at this location was very uninviting, at the last property we congregated at the lobby, however at this location it wasn't a comfortable area and so we ended up meeting at the end of the day in my suite. I like the suite style rooms with separate living area to the sleeping area. The breakfast included is ok; it included some fruit, yogurt, bagels, etc…

One thing that bothered me is the air freshener used by housekeeping. Every night I opened the door there was an overwhelming stench of synthetic air freshener. Overall, a good experience but there is room for improvements.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Christian L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Arlington North, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

I wanted to thank you for reviewing our property on tripadvisor. I am the new General Manager of the SpringHill Suites - Arlington, TX and I am excited to receive reviews like yours that help guide me in the direction to improve our property for our guests. I would like to invite you back to stay with us as I am sure you will see noticable positive changes in our property.

We enjoyed serving you while you were here and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Christian Luginbyhl II
SpringHill Suites - Arlington, TX.