“Good location”

“Good location”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is very clean.
Great location.
The layout of the room was nice, but the bed was uncomfortable.
Staff were not friendly, but they weren't rude, either.
The breakfast was not what I expected from a Marriott hotel. The eggs were not hot and the sausage was very greasy.
Overall, I would only stay again if I could not get a reservation at a surrounding hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
Christian L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Arlington North, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for staying with us while you were in town.

We pride ourselves on providing extraordinary service to our guests and I wanted to let you know that I will get with my team on presenting themselves "overly friendly". I appreciate your feedback about our service.

My team and I would like to invite you back to stay with us at SpringHill Suites by Marriott - Near Six Flags.

We look forward to serving you again,

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Near Six Flags

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here for the Sweet Sixteen - Great Eight NCAA tournament at Cowboy Stadium.
Very convenient location Cowboy Stadium and Six Flags.
Front desk and Courtesy Shuttle were all very friendly and accommodating.
The hotel was clean and well keep, everything was in perfect working order.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Christian L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Arlington North, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for staying with us while you were in town for the NCAA Tournament.

We pride ourselves on providing extraordinary service to our guests and I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us.

My team and I would like to invite you back to stay with us at SpringHill Suites by Marriott - Near Six Flags in your future travels to Arlington, TX.

We look forward to serving you again,

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Near Six Flags
Grand Cayman
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed here while exhibiting at the nearby Arlington Convention Center. I had moved to this Springhill Suites from another Springhill Suites property in Grapevine and I could see a difference in level of service. The staff at this property were still welcoming and friendly, however at the Grapevine property they really went above and beyond the call of duty.

The lobby at this location was very uninviting, at the last property we congregated at the lobby, however at this location it wasn't a comfortable area and so we ended up meeting at the end of the day in my suite. I like the suite style rooms with separate living area to the sleeping area. The breakfast included is ok; it included some fruit, yogurt, bagels, etc…

One thing that bothered me is the air freshener used by housekeeping. Every night I opened the door there was an overwhelming stench of synthetic air freshener. Overall, a good experience but there is room for improvements.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Christian L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Arlington North, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
I wanted to thank you for reviewing our property on tripadvisor. I am the new General Manager of the SpringHill Suites - Arlington, TX and I am excited to receive reviews like yours that help guide me in the direction to improve our property for our guests. I would like to invite you back to stay with us as I am sure you will see noticable positive changes in our property.

We enjoyed serving you while you were here and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Christian Luginbyhl II
SpringHill Suites - Arlington, TX.
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Not sure if it was simply a good day but the front desk reception was really good the night we checked in. The entrance could do with some improvement though. Our suite was large and comfortable, the decor exceptional, the sofa bed useful, Wi Fi available, coffee or tea set up. We will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Christian L, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Dallas Arlington North, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
I wanted to personally thank you for staying with us and taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor.

We enjoyed serving you while you were here and I would like to invite you back as we are looking forward to serving you again in the future.

SpringHill Suites Near Six Flags
Houston, Texas
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stayed here for super cross. It was nice. There was a fire alarm at 6am. They handled the situation very well and took care of all of us!! The price is great and bed was very comfy!! We will defiantly stay again!

• Stayed February 2013
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed here on a Saturday night prior to a Cowboys football game. Very nice location. It is actually within walking distance to Cowboys Stadium. Cabs were easily available if you prefer. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel. We had a suite with a king bed. There was also a sofa bed in living room. Front desk staff was very helpful in answering questions about local events. Rooms were quiet and clean. I would rate them excellent except the cable channels did not work properly. I called frontdesk to inquire as to why they were not as listed on channel card. The person at frontdesk had no answer.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Room was roomy and staff is very friendly and helpful. This is a non-smoking facility, but the desk clerk gave me a room next to exit on first floor. Lots of restaurants close by and close to ball park and 6 flags.

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo