All reviews basketball court hurricane harbor full kitchen separate bedrooms six flags waffles hard boiled eggs two room suite staff was friendly rangers game minute drive the sofa bed would stay here again a great place to stay outdoor pool free breakfast globe life park
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Jericha (I apologize if I got that wrong)what a lovely young lady. She was very pleasant, helpful and engaging.
She asked a few questions, found out we were going to Six Flags and told us about the trolley service and gave is some passes. This employee goes above and beyond in customer service. Make her a trainer.
2 bedroom 1 bath was perfect, clean and priced well. 230 a night, I believe.

TIP Six Flags by trolley 30 min before park opens, every 30 min for the first hour and then a few more times and return trips every 2 hours or so.

We took UBER Back to hotel, 9 bucks!!!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2017

Room was clean and comfortable. I would stay here again for sure. Staff not as helpful but still a great stay. The pillows were very soft and fluffy! Sitting area was nice. Plenty of extra bedding to accommodate the sleeper sofa that wasn't bad for a sleeper sofa!

Management response:Responded February 24, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the TownePlace Suites Dallas Arlington North through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a VALUED CUSTOMER, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites Dallas Arlington North and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Arlington.

Rebekah Gutierrez
TownePlace Suites
rebekah@whitestonehm.com
817.861.8728

Reviewed January 20, 2017

There are two buildings, only one building is attached to the lobby. If you want breakfast, not much selection, or talk to someone at the desk you have to go out and across to the lobby. It's a hassle, especially in the pouring rain.
Our room was clean, but it smelled like a couple of cans of air freshener had been emptied in the room. The odor was so overpowering, that we had to open the windows and turn on the bathroom vent for quite a while to make it bearable.
In the kitchenette, you could not open the refrigerator door if you were standing in front of it.
To get in the bed on one side, you had to avoid bumping into the TV and the TV base.
The closet had been redone with a new closet system, that was being advertised in the room and the lobby. The system removed half of the hanging closet space and what was left to hang clothes on was not in front of the closet door.
This is the first hotel I have been in that did not have a full length mirror in it.
If I go back to this area, I will not stay here again.

Room tip: It is more convenient to stay in the rooms attached to the lobby than the separate building.
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Facility itself decent, staff seemed nonattentive and did not do the one thing I asked them to despite being promised otherwise. Breakfast offerings very lacking. Location was really the only plus. I use the Marriott chain frequently and expect much better.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank johngreen
Jonathan P, Manager at TownePlace Suites Dallas Arlington North, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2017

Good Afternoon Mr. Green,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Also, thank you very much for letting me know about the issues with the breakfast and service, I’m truly sorry for the inconvenience. The property is now under new management and we are in the process of upgrading the accommodations and service. If you would like to discuss the issues more, please don't hesitate to contact me at the property. We hope you will consider us again if your travels bring you back to our area area and I can ensure you get that perfect room and superior service.

Warmest Regards,

Jonathan Powers
Support Management

Reviewed January 5, 2017

We stayed for five nights around Christmas. The hotel was clean and service was nice. I was a bit bummed they didn't have their social hour (free dinner) the few days after Christmas but understand they were probably giving the staff a break. Breakfast morning was just cold food. Again, bummed but understanding.
We had a two bedroom suite which had enough room for four of us. Didn't seemed vacuumed when we got there but left a note and a tip for the housekeeping and it was great when we got back that day.
Played on the basketball court one night. Front desk had a basketball for us to use. Didn't use the pool. One day it was super windy and got filled with leaves. It was clean the next day.
Used the laundry which was costly at $2.00 a load. The front desk was out of quarters for the weekend. More planning ahead so this wouldn't happen would be nice. Had to run to a gas station to get quarters.
Hotel is super close to AT&T stadium which I recommend walking to instead of paying to park closer. About 1.5 miles walk and all sidewalks. We walked for a Monday night game. Lots of people walked back with us.
Waterpark right across the street which was closed when we were there.
Drove to Six Flags which is also close.

Date of stay: December 2016