1,099 results
All reviews six flags room was clean free breakfast waffles stay there again hot tub fridge and microwave waffle maker hurricane harbor rangers game staff was friendly desk clerk parking lot trolley service the breakfast area great place to stay easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed November 28, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2016

A great place to stay as we celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary. Location was perfect for the activities we had planned. Great service, very clean.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

We came thanksgiving day for the cowboys/redskins game. The shuttle was free and picked us up from the airport. The driver Mr. Robert was phenomenal! He was our tour guide around Arlington. Our hotel was within walking distance of the AT&T stadium, (about 2 miles so bring walking shoes) but if you don't like walking, I advise you take the free shuttle. They won't go in the arena but they'll get you close enough to Save you some walking time.

The room smelled a little old and was dated. I had to ask housekeeping to change my sheets when I first inspected the bed bc there was a light stain on them and my OCD wouldn't allow me to lye on the sheets, but overall it was clean. I heard there was going to be a renovation soon so I'm sure it'll be revamped soon. The breakfast was ok. Nothing fancy. The waffle maker made waffles in the shape of the state of TX so I thought that was cute. The lady at the front desk allowed me to store my luggage in a room while mr Robert took me on a mini tour since check out was at 12pm the next day and my flight didn't leave until 6:55pm. All in all it was a good stay

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2016

We came down for a football game. The hotel was in a great location, easy to get to different attractions and to the stadium. Breakfast was not the greatest. Same food each morning, but it was included in the price. The one thing we were most disappointed in was that we left something behind, realizing in the airport we had left it, and called to report it right away. We were told that they couldn't find it. Pretty sure someone took it so it was a little disheartening. But, we were the ones that forgot the item, it was not taken while we were still staying there.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2016

I will have to say the reviews I read was a major influence on me picking this specific hotel. Below are some of my thoughts:

1. Location was convenient
2. Price was competitive with other hotels in the area.
3. Offered shuttle service up to 5 mile radius.
4. Room was average and similar to other rooms at other hotels.
5. Stayed 2 days and did not use maid service.
6. Bathroom tile in the shower was cracked where the curtain rod was affixed. Access panel on the ceiling in the shower was rusted. Black stain was on the bath mat. I thought was mold but also could have been an oil stain of some sort. I did not use.
7. I am all about safety and appreciative of the fire alarm working but it was not fun being woken up at 1AM hearing the alarms. I noticed many people leaving their rooms but one thing that was disheartening was seeing people take the elevator. In case of fire, people should have been taking the stairs. With this said, does the hotel have an emergency action plan addressing people with disabilities (in a wheel chair or walker)? Again I am glad the alarms work but wasn't happy about the fire alarm going off at 1AM. Fortunately it looks like there was not a fire and the alarm was turned off in a matter of maybe 10-15 minutes.
8. Did not partake in breakfast.
9. Good selection of coffee in the room.
10. Parking lot was clean and decent parking to the lobby.
11. Internet was open for WiFi. I would recommend securing the network.
12. Would I stay at this location again? Possibly. Fire alarm was a fluke and would want to see if other rooms had the same minor issues.

• Trip type: Traveled on business