All reviews six flags great hotel sitting area excellent breakfast within walking distance large room free breakfast oatmeal globe life park rooms are clean fort worth business trip staff was very friendly shuttle service hot breakfast rangers game texas rangers
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and booked with points. Upon checking in they charged my credit card for both nights. After receiving my bill I called and tried to get my bill corrected. The manager stated they would refund the charges. This never happened. I had to call corporate to get it taken care of. They will take your points and your money and you will never hear from them again. Do not give them your credit card information because they will definitely abuse it. So Dissaponted in this Hyatt property!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Rodricka L, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

It is our hope that you give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, please contact me directly.

We do have to get an authorization for inc. on your card once you check in, and that hold is released once you check out. If everything came through on your reservation when the reservation was made, there was no need to charge your card for nothing more than 15.00

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington is conveniently located near Six Flags, Globe Life Park, AT&T Stadium, and the Arlington Convention Center. There are plenty of places to eat nearby as well. The hotel is pet friendly, and there is a nice little pond next to the hotel to walk your dog around. The rooms are clean and modern. I would recommend this hotel if you are planning to stay in Arlington.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Rodricka L, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Thank you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me directly. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Right outside of six flags, I could see the Superman ride from my room. Seemed very close to the sports ball places too. Nothing going on while I was there, so it was very quiet. Lots of rain. I was in Arlington to take a test, just for one night. So when I got there, I asked for a quiet room so that I could study. The wish was granted. Great room, great staff, nice breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Rodricka L, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Reviewed October 8, 2018

We stayed at the Hyatt Place Dallas / Arlington for a concert. For the price we paid for the room, my expectations were apparently a little high. The staff was courteous and accommodating, and the rooms were clean and comfortable, however we didn't feel that higher end hotel experience.

The hotel itself is older, but has been updated recently with modern furnishings and decor, but the low popcorn ceilings really gave it a dated look.

One thing we didn't care for was that the reception, "snack area", coffee bar and bar were all run by the same person. It wasn't really clear where the front desk was when you walked in as in most hotels.

The hotel is conveniently located to the stadiums, Six Flags and Texas Live, but there isn't really anywhere super close by to grab a drink, aside from the hotel "bar" itself.

If you're in town to visit Six Flags or one of the stadiums, this is a good place to stay, but it doesn't live up to the Hyatt name in terms of amenities for the price. There are a few newer hotels nearby that would likely be a better choice.

Room tip: We booked a suite, but I wasn't very impressed with it.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Rodricka L, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Reviewed October 8, 2018

I would not recommend this hotel. When I arrived at 3:30 my room was not ready. While I was waiting I read their new shuttle policy. They no longer have shuttles to main attraction sites, even though the website points it out as an amenity.
Once we do get to our room, we find bugs twice.
all the above is not what I expect from Hyatt.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for completing our guest survey. i apologize about our shuttle service. On event days we do not shuttle to the stadium. Arlington trolley is there to assist all guest who comes to town for special events. you would need to go onto Arlington trolley.com to schedule appointments. Sorry about the bugs that you found in the room as well. We are a very clean hotel and incidents like that does not happen often.