La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington South
Ranked #12 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Pitkin, Louisiana
“friendly”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Our stay at the La Quinta Inn was comfortable though we did have a problem with our room lock. The dead bolt was broken on our room door so we asked the front desk to give us another room and they did without any hesitation.. We used the hotel for our trip to Six Flags and it is just across the street for convience and the hotel has free shuttle service as well. I would not recommend this hotel if you are wanting some quiet time because it is very busy this time of the year. The breakfast was very good with a big variety of everything from eggs, fruit, cereal, to biscuts and white gravy. We ordered dinner from the hotel cafeteria, the food was good and at a reasonable price. The rooms are very clean and the service friendly . I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Hebrew first
Texas
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times. It seems to be in a good location. The breakfast was good. My only complaint is how dirty the carpet in the room was. If I walked around barefoot my feet would be brown from the dirty carpet. To look at the carpet I didn't see the dirt, but it sure did stick to my feet. In my opinion that seems unsanitary. Other than that this was a nice hotel. These are just my opinions.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank cowgirllady
Roswell, New Mexico
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I stayed there for a concert with my puppy. It was an excellent place to stay . Did have to wait at first when I got there to check in because desk attendant was talking to someone : not a customer? But over all the stay was great. I was able to take shuttle to concert and they picked me up. There are several good restaurants in area. The hotel is nice and would definitely stay again.
Breakfast was great. They had eggs and waffles, cereals and sausage.
The hotel is easy to drive to off I 30 and I 20. The other hotels near airport are difficult to get to and hard to find.

Room Tip: Any room was ok here no noise I had a room near elevator.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Bryan TX
Reviewed May 8, 2012

This property is clean, staff friendly, beds are great, spacious rooms. The elevator is a little old , okay if not overloaded. Lots of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. I will definitely stay here again..

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends