“Nice hotel close to convention center”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Arlington North 6 Flags Dr
Ranked #1 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed February 1, 2010

I was attending a seminar at the convention center and needed a property in the area to avoid traffic issues. This property filled the need with it's location. The property was within a 10 minute drive of the convertion center using surface streets.

The property was clean, the king room was nice with excellent work area. The bed was comfortable and provided a restful nights sleep. The property has several near by eating places.

The breakfast was filling and provided a variety of food: muffins, fruit, hot and cold cereal, Belgian waffles.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed January 25, 2010

We stay at La Quinta while in Arlington to watch the Rangers play. The hotel was VERY clean and everyone was very nice. We did not use the shuttle service to the game because it was a night game and there was a concert after the game that we were staying for but I hope to use it next time we stay. The pool area is great for little ones. I have a two year old who is scare of "big pools" but they have a little water are to the side that was perfect for him. He loved trying to guess where the water was going to shoot out of the ground. I was also very impressed with how quiet the hotel was. During our stay, there was a HUGE family reunion going on and the place was packed. We were never bothered by any noise the enitre time we were there. We are planning on going back there again this summer.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2009

We stayed at this La Quinta the night of the U2 concert at Cowboys Stadium. We were relieved to find out the that hotel provided complimentary shuttle service to the stadium. The property was spotless. Front desk check in crew was great. The room was very clean and flawless. Right next to 6 Flags if you are planning to go there. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2009

In town for the Cowboy Game and decided to stay at Laquinta Inn North after much debate. I needed shuttle service to and from dfw and to the cowboy game. arrived late waited for about thirty minutes and finally the shuttle picked us up check in was quick I stayed in a king room that was very clean and spacious the whole hotel was very nice.we were shuttled to and from the game and I really enjoyed my quick stay,except there was one rather big problem, The fire alarm went off at 3am in the morning the whole hotel was evacuated I called to the front desk the clerk told me to please exit the building and hung up, I thought my life was in danger and I ran down the steps outside half dressed.After a few minutes passed we were let back into the hotel it was obviously a false alarm after finally getting back to sleep the alarm went off again we hardly got any sleep at all.I woke up the next morning to a very nice breakfast that the hotel provided early for the inconvience.I addressed my concerns with mangement and was compensated for the incident.I really liked this hotel I just wish I would have been able to get some sleep after getting back from the game at midnight.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank zeetraveler
Reviewed September 19, 2009

I'm sending this to LaQuinta's management, I'm so happy about this stay:

I stayed with my small family in a one-bed room, and found in the morning that my bill had two long-distance charges when I had no notice of any charges on the phone or elsewhere in my room. Geron at the front desk not only responded by immediately offering to remove the charges, she insisted she'd get housekeeping up right away to fix the problem.

She was exactly the right mix of concerned and responsive, and I appreciated it.

I also wanted to add that this is the nicest and largest LaQuinta I've ever stayed at. A bar and grill. Conference facilities. A kids area for the pool. Right across from Six Flags and just down the road from the Cowboys and Rangers facilities (not exactly across the street for these, but closer than some of the parking lots for those teams' fans)!

My kids tore up the breakfast buffet, too. Hot waffles, eggs, sausage, and the usual host of cold foods--plus freshly cut fruit!

I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2009

Had a one bedroom suite. Travelling with teenage boys who used the sofabed and a rollaway. Hotel was very convenient for the game. Took the hotel shuttle there and walked home. Family oriented. Clean. Staff was very friendly. Would stay again.
Breakfast was great and husband used the exercise room.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2009

Very Helpful staff. The shuttle to the ballgame and SixFlags was great. No parking, no walking and all you had to do was call to be picked up. The room was nice and clean and the bed was above typical hotel beds. Digital thermostat in the rooms kept ht e room at the right temperature. Our child loved the pool. If going to Sixflags and the ballgames great place to stay

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family