We did not book this hotel and just called in, we knew we would stop in the area but were not sure where.
This hotel is in a fantastic location, close to the AT & T Stadium and the Texas Rangers Ballpark. It had a good continental breakfast which is included in the price. The rooms are clean with the exception of the windows, there where hand prints on them which does annoy me as they are easy to see and should not be a detail which is overlooked. There was also a sock that was in the stair well which was there for the 3 nights that we were there, and this should have been noticed also by the cleaning staff, not all of us use the elevators all the time. We were told that the pool was heated but this was not true the kids told me it was very cold, but that did not stop them from swimming in it, also the kids splash area did not work, but when we asked about the hotel before checking in a lot of emphases was put on the pool area, being heated and with a splash zone, so you think that some effort would be put into keeping that up to scratch.
There is a small bar with food and drinks for purchase during the evening which we found good as it gave us a break from the room and let the kids have a break from us.
We stopped at Arlington as it was half way between Dallas and Fortworth and some of our party were flying home from Dallas so we thought that this would be handy to visit both places. To our surprise we loved the area it had a fantastic shopping mall called Parks Mall in Arlington which was just a great place to shop at, the food in the food court was fresh and can not complain at all about it. The kids went to a football game and we all went to a baseball game, the tickets were very easy to get hold of, we did organise this ourselves from the hotel, we did ask for assistance in purchasing the tickets for the football but we did not get much help there, this did surprise us as the hotel focuses on it being a hotel for both Dallas Cowboy and Texas Rangers supporters so we thought that they would offer that service as well, it was another guest that helped us in the end. Being from another country we were not sure how it worked and a little bit of assistance would have been great.
Overall a great experience and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located accross the street from the entrance of Six Flags over Texas. It is a short complimentary shuttle ride to and from The New Dallas Cowboy Stadium, Texas Rangers baseball park and many other attractions. We do a 5 mile radius courtesy shuttle and also pick up from DFW International Airport. We look forward to serving you. Any event at ATT Stadium and Rangers stadium we shuttle to, as well as Verizon Theatre and Lonestar Park in Grand Prairie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Arlington North 6 Flags Dr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr Hotel Arlington
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr
- La Quinta Arlington
- Arlington La Quinta