La Quinta Inn & Suites Arlington North 6 Flags Dr
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsshuttle servicesplash padfree shuttlegreat place to staywafflesbar and grillwithin mileshotel shuttlepool and hot tubthe hotel offersrooms are cleanthe general manageratt stadiumrangers gamewould definitely stay here againdallas cowboysdallas area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I travel for business quite a bit so I generally have what I would say is a more than average expectations for a decent hotel. First off let me say the staff I spoke with were very friendly and helpful where they could be. I arrived at about 8:45pm with a last minute reservation. Was traveling by car the next day over 800 hundred miles and just needed a quiet room for the evening. Ended up in room 203 overlooking the lobby. Not a good plan. Noise from the lobby and bar just flooded the room. Door has a large gap under it which I tried to block with a towel and 3/4 inch gap around the latch side. No way to block the light and noise. Several other guests came back from attending the Kenny Chesney concert very drunk about 10:45 pm and hung out in the bar/lobby. They were exceptionally loud and very drunk. The staff seemed to just out up with it. Have video of the desk staff just standing around watching it. bartender kept serving them too. This went on after calling them about it and going to the lobby about it. Noise finally stopped at 2:30am and got moved to another room. Noise was still bad halfway down the hallway even on the third floor too. Manager left me a note and granted a free nites stay. Didn't do much good while I was driving the next day but it was at least a nice jesture. I think it wiped out any profits they might have made by not cutting the drunks in the lobby/bar when they could have. Nice location across from six flags but ask for rooms at the end of the hallway away from the elevators and lobby everytime. No sleep possible. Would also recommend that manage remind guests to not let their doors slam closed. The door closers are really strong and I was pretty much nonstop starting about 6am as people got ready to head over to the park for the day.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank JohnDoe9
Reviewed May 7, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our stay was awesome from start to finish. Hotel is clean and comfortable, and even with plenty of families staying for the Texas Rangers game we had a great night's sleep. I had mistakenly booked the wrong night on La Quinta's website, but the hotel honored my reservation and applied my "no-show" night's payment. Other hotels would likely have left me high and dry and made me pay for an entire new night. Thanks to the friendly staff for making our stay great!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We just stayed here for our anniversary weekend and planned to go to Six Flags so this hotel was a natural choice. It was clean, quiet and fairly comfortable. Very well located for our trip to Six Flags and shuttle was great. On time and quick response when ready to be picked up. Breakfast was adequately stocked and attended just not the greatest tasting but hey...it was free.

Room Tip: Our room was on second floor, west side looking toward Six Flags and it was quiet. No complaints.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is my favorite hotel to stay at when we want to spend a couple of days at Six Flags. When The smaller kids get tired of the park, we come to the hotel and relax in the pool. The shuttle service is amazing!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family