Attended a conference/training session (two days) at this convenient hotel. There was plenty of parking, the room was priced right and well appointed (Citron Shampoo was nice). Breakfast was typical but with a large selection. Room faced Six Flags and is proximate to the big DFW airport, but noise wasn't an issue from the freeway or the jets so I'm guessing there's extra insulation or something here.
During the conference, the room was comfy and the seating good. Lighting and AV was functional and everyone seemed content with everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located accross the street from the entrance of Six Flags over Texas. It is a short complimentary shuttle ride to and from The New Dallas Cowboy Stadium, Texas Rangers baseball park and many other attractions. We do a 5 mile radius courtesy shuttle and also pick up from DFW International Airport. We look forward to serving you. Any event at ATT Stadium and Rangers stadium we shuttle to, as well as Verizon Theatre and Lonestar Park in Grand Prairie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Arlington North 6 Flags Dr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr Hotel Arlington
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr
- La Quinta Arlington
- Arlington La Quinta