We were in Arlington for 3 nights to watch the Texas Rangers play. The location was great, to walk it took around 15-20 minutes. There is a courtesy shuttle, it was great to get places but the pick up service we found a little unreliable.
The hotel was clean and tidy, there is also a laundry room which was very handy for us. The pool was good too, nice way to cool off on a hot day.
Of you want a beer before the game definately head to Humperdinks, it's only a 2 minute walk from the hotel. They have the most delicious steak!!!
We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located accross the street from the entrance of Six Flags over Texas. It is a short complimentary shuttle ride to and from The New Dallas Cowboy Stadium, Texas Rangers baseball park and many other attractions. We do a 5 mile radius courtesy shuttle and also pick up from DFW International Airport. We look forward to serving you. Any event at ATT Stadium and Rangers stadium we shuttle to, as well as Verizon Theatre and Lonestar Park in Grand Prairie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Arlington North 6 Flags Dr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr Hotel Arlington
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr
- La Quinta Arlington
- Arlington La Quinta