We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel for our trip to Six Flags. We actually avoided paying for parking and walked accross the street to the park. The hotel was very clean. We had a standard room with 2 queens on an upper floor, and found it to be on the small side so we should have probably booked a suite since there were 4 of us in the room. The beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was really good. They served a variety of items including fruit, muffins, cereal, yogurt, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy and waffles. Overall, a nice place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located accross the street from the entrance of Six Flags over Texas. It is a short complimentary shuttle ride to and from The New Dallas Cowboy Stadium, Texas Rangers baseball park and many other attractions. We do a 5 mile radius courtesy shuttle and also pick up from DFW International Airport. We look forward to serving you. Any event at ATT Stadium and Rangers stadium we shuttle to, as well as Verizon Theatre and Lonestar Park in Grand Prairie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Arlington North 6 Flags Dr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr Hotel Arlington
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr
- La Quinta Arlington
- Arlington La Quinta