Stayed here when we went to six flags, which is right across the street. That means you dont have to pay the hefty parking fee, the hotel have a shuttle as well. The bed was very comfy the room was clean. Didn't hear any noise during the night. The breakfast area was packed, but still had enough food, seating was limited. The service was friendly, will stay here again. Two thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Property is located accross the street from the entrance of Six Flags over Texas. It is a short complimentary shuttle ride to and from The New Dallas Cowboy Stadium, Texas Rangers baseball park and many other attractions. We do a 5 mile radius courtesy shuttle and also pick up from DFW International Airport. We look forward to serving you. Any event at ATT Stadium and Rangers stadium we shuttle to, as well as Verizon Theatre and Lonestar Park in Grand Prairie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and LaQuinta so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Arlington North 6 Flags Dr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington 6 Flags Dr Hotel Arlington
- La Quinta Arlington
- Arlington La Quinta