“JB Fash”

Ranked #25 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“JB Fash”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

On entry I was met with a smiling face of Ms.Kris who attended to me and all the while engaging me in conversation; making me feel at home since it was my first time in Dallas. After assigning my room she called to make sure I like what she gave me. Overall, the unit was immaculate and the service of all the staff memebers was wonderful. Staff memeber were ready to help going the extra mile to make sure your stay was fulfilling. I will always recommed this Marriot to anyone I know going to Dallas area. Thank you all for job well done.

Room Tip: I like room(s) on the third floor to see other happenings down below through the window lol.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was nice to hear that we meet your expectation. I am thankfull Ms. Kris made you feel at home and followed up with your needs. We appreciate you recommending our hotel to other guest. We hope to see you again soon. Once again thank you for choosing Residence Inn Arlington.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I stayed almost 1 month in this hotel on business and I would stay here again.Everything was very fulfilling of my needs for this business trip. The room was very clean when I came in. the room was very nicely made up each day. I would definitely stay here everytime when i come back to this area.

Overall i was happy to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was nice to hear that Marriott Residence Inn Arlington meet your expectation. It was nice to hear your room was clean and very nicely made. I will make sure to share this information with my team.

Thanks again for all your comments and we are looking forward to being able to accommodate your next trip to Arlington.

Grand Blanc, Michigan
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Excellent unit, straight forward and likable unit. What more can i say, nice location for my business purpose. Excellent unit, straight forward and likable unit. What more can i say, nice location for my business purpose. Excellent unit, straight forward and likable unit. What more can i say, nice location for my business purpose.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was nice to hear that Marriott Residence Inn Arlington meet your expectation. We are looking forward to being able to accommodate your next trip to Arlington.

Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Everything was very fulfilling of my needs for this business trip. The room was very clean and infact smelled like clean soap when I came in. the room was very nicely made up each day. The breakfast was very good and had a large variety to satisfy everyone. I would definitely stay here everytime ai come back to this area.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was nice to hear that Marriott Residence Inn Arlington meet your expectation. I’m glad our team was able to fulfill all your needs. I’m glad you enjoyed our breakfast and found that we do have a large variety to choice from.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed two nights in this hotel on business and I would stay here again. Check in and check out were quick and easy, and my room on the second floor was clean and quiet. I was happy to find that unlike a lot of hotels, there was no mold or mildew in the bathroom or shower. Being from a warmer climate, I was a little cold in my room, but I was able to turn up the thermostat a bit and the heater worked great. I would have liked to have had a small refrigerator, as the bottled water available in the room was a bit pricy, but I suppose that's the cost of convenience. I really liked the lobby and restaurant area, which had obviously been updated recently. There was a gas fireplace that was awesome! The small restaurant area offered breakfast and coffee in the morning, and food and drinks in the evening which was nice and convenient, but again rather expensive. One bottle of Blue Moon beer cost me over $7! The front desk clerk suggested two restaurants during my stay one of which was fantastic - Pappacitos Mexican food, and the other was absolutely the worst barbecue food (cafeteria/buffet style) I've ever had - Bodacious Barbecue. That was disappointing. Other than that I enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool for a nicer view. Also, some rooms have patios and others do no...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was nice to hear that we meet your expectation. We are glad you enjoyed the fireplace in the lobby, breakfast, hospitality nice and convenient. Sorry to hear that Bodacious Barbecue was disappointing. We will make sure to not referrer there again. I agree Pappasitos Mexican food is” fantastic”.

Atlanta
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is the end of my second stay each time I have enjoyed 2 weeks at the Residence Inn Arlington, TX.

I was greeted warmy by Sasha at the desk and Michael, the General Manager is engaged and always concerned about the guests and the hotel. I enjoy the friendliness of everyone, the dining staff, housekeeping, desk and maintenance. One can quickly tell that there is pride in this hotel.

My room was quiet, immaculate and well kept. I truly felt at home having the room kitchen well appointed with utensils, plateware and cookware.

If your are in the Dallas area either on business like me or pleasure (AT&T Stadium, Ranger Stadium and Six Flags all less than a mile away) stay here. You will not be disappointed.

I look forward to returning on my next trip to DFW.

Room Tip: I enjoyed high floors overlooking the pool but it seems there are no bad rooms
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was nice to hear that Marriott Residence Inn Arlington meet your expectation. Thanks for all the nice words about me and my staff. The hotel is located in a great area for entertainment. We have Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, AT&T Stadium, and Texas Rangers Ballpark less than 3 miles. Our kitchen does bring out that “Home away from home” that Residence Inn is all known for.

Cedar Park, Texas
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My buddies, wife, and I made our annual trip to see a Cowboys game and were in town when the played the Rams. A coworker recommended this property so we booked it and were shocked to find how relatively inexpensive this extended stay property was in relation to even your regular Motel 6 (almost half the cost).

The property was very well kept and generously appointed in the rooms - we stayed in a 2 bedroom (2 queen bed) suite with a sofabed and a few roll-aways and there was plenty of room. We made use of the stove and oven, as well as the fridge and dishwasher and didn't have a problem at all during the stay. The campus feel to the property was a bit odd, but it is secured via mag/key and was pretty quiet the entire stay.

The only gripe I had was the bed was way too short for me - my legs hung off about a foot.

The winning feature about this property is the shuttle service they offer - you'll get anywhere you want on a regular basis and don't have to bother with parking. If you do want to drive, you're about 10-15 minutes from everything.

Room Tip: BOOK IN ADVANCE - these rooms go quickly. You'll save a good amount of $ and can put that cash t...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Adrian S
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and for staying with us. I hope you had a great time at the football game. I am so happy that you enjoyed our two bedroom suite along with our pull out sofa bed. Our two bedroom suite comes fully equip and makes it perfect for our guest to cook. We do have complimentary parking and security at night which makes it safe for our guest. Our location is perfect,because we are so close to everything including the Stadiums. We are so glad you had a faboulous stay with us. We hope to see you again.