“An Awesome Vacation Spot for the Whole Family”

Residence Inn Arlington
Ranked #27 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Rahway, New Jersey
“An Awesome Vacation Spot for the Whole Family”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed her in a two bedroom suite. I love the Residence Inn's and I am glad I stayed here. It was quite and close to the airport. I did not go but it is close to Six Flags and other Dallas Attractions like the Arlington baseball stadium. The pool was nice and clean and my room was completely renovated. It had a fireplace and the air condition worked perfectly. I would stay again! I came early and the room was not ready but Sasha asked me for a number and she called when my room was ready. I checked in early! I had my little dog and there was a place to walk her in the back of the hotel. I will let you know if anything changes I am going to stay again next month! I was there in the off season. No baseball games going on and football has not kicked in yet. I will update next month if there are any changes.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Aleceia B
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. I’m so happy to hear that Residence Inn Arlington exceeded your expectations. I’m glad that you were able to relax at our pool and you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel. The hotel is located in the main entertainment area for Arlington. I’m looking forward to your return in October.

Michael Manners

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Moville, Iowa
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Booked this hotel for my two young boys, my father in law, and myself to stay in because of the tradition of Residence Inn being like a small apartment. Was not disappointed. Although the bed wasn't as comfy as my own, everything else was great. Stainless steel appliances, plenty of room for my boys to play in the room (since it was 100 degrees). When boys did decide to go out, we played tennis right there on the small court by the pool. When they got hot, they walked 25 yds to the pool for a refreshing dip and then went back to the court. Check in was a breeze with the friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was average with a waffle maker, cereal, and scrambled eggs. We were within walking distance of a few restaurants. Location meant we had to spend $30.00 to get Cowboys Stadium and a little more to get to the airport. There was a free trolly that came hourly to limited locations.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Heathmets
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I’m glad to hear that Residence Inn Arlington exceeded yours and your family expectations. All of our suites have just been renovated. I’m glad you and your boys were able to enjoy the pool and sport court. There are several restaurants within walking area. The City of Arlington does provide a free trolley service to the local attraction area and to Downtown Arlington. We hope so see your again soon.

Michael Manners
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel was clean and looked like it had been updated. We went there because it had the best overall deal for our visit. Only concern was the floors! Being on the second floor we could hear everything above us, they walked we heard. At least they didn't stay up all night but to be honest on our next visit we will find another location. That's to bad because we do enjoy the little kitchen area, breakfast bar set up, and how consistent these locations usually are.

Room Tip: Get on the top floor, quieter
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Dan S
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad we were able to provide you and your family a great deal.We are very sorry you were able to hear noise above your room. Our hotel is going trough a renovation and hopefully that helps the noise above.

The Residence Inn Arlington team really hopes you do choose us in the future.
Temple, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were in town for a baseball game. We arrive a little before 3 p.m. and found our room wasn't ready. They asked us to check back in 45 minutes. We waited a little longer than that, and the room still wasn't ready. Again they asked us to wait and check back. When we checked back again, the room still wasn't ready and there was no promise on when it would be ready. At that point, it was time to leave for the ballpark, so we had to cancel our reservation and then drive all the way home after the game. Horrible, horrible service. There was only one person manning the front desk on a busy holiday weekend (very nice people) and not enough room service. Poor planning. Bad experience. If this was my first time at a Residence Inn, I would avoid them in the future. Fortunately there are other properties that are well-managed. This one, however, is NOT!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Debbie T
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you did not have the opportunity to stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize you had to return several times to the front desk to check on your room. We will definitively work on getting the rooms ready on check in time and I will also work on getting enough staff during busy weekends and holidays. The Residence Inn Arlington team really hopes you return in the future.
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I arrived at this hotel very late after a 7 hour drive. I was exhausted. The first room they gave me hadn't been cleaned. I had a lot of luggage with me and had to haul it back down to the welcome desk. They happily gave me another room. When I arrived at the second room the key did not unlock it, so I had to haul my stuff back down to the welcome desk again. I was very frustrated at this point. It turns out that they had just written down the wrong room number. So after three tries I finally made it to my room. After this horrible check in, I was looking for any thing else to be ticked about!

The rest of my experience was great. The hotel grounds are really nice, the rooms are spacious. I also enjoyed the work out area and the breakfast was great--they had eggs, bacon, oatmeal with toppings, fresh fruit, waffles, and other pastries. It was great! I had a very nice stay without any other problems. If it weren't for the check in problems I would have given it a 5!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Marysm467
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreceiate your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you had a problem upon Check In. I will work with my team so we can avoid future check in problems. I am glad that we were able to bounce back and make the rest of your stay better.

The Residence Inn Arlington team looks forward to your return in the future
Fairhope, Alabama
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have stayed at the Residence Inn in various cities over the last 8 years. This hotel has recently undone an upgrade of soft goods and has made the stay very pleasant. The hotel is a little older by age but the updates have made the stay very comfortable.

I like the fact that it is within minutes from DFW but you don't have airplane noisy. Small outdoor pool but comfortable. Restaurants within walking distance and I felt safe jogging. Outdoor grilling area available.

Staff their was very friendly at check-in and always had a smile on their faces.

Great job Residence!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the parking lot vs the pool. Sometimes it can be noisy if several people i...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for all the great comments. I am please to let you know that the Residence Inn Arlington is going trough renovation right now and the rooms will not look older anymore. Having DFW and restaurants so close to us makes our hotel a great location. Our guest do like the amenities we offer at our hotel specially the pool for this hot summer days. We are here to always help our guest and provide them with the best customer service.

The Residence Inn Arlington team looks forward to your return in the future
Sydney
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

A reasonably priced place in a very convenient location. Rooms were clean and functional. Breakfast selection was great and the kids can enjoy the tennis and the pool. One minor problem was our air conditioning which was a bit noisy.

• Stayed May 2013
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you so much for the feedback. I’m happy to hear that your kids enjoyed the sports court. The Residence Inn Arlington is in a great location. Close to Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, The Rangers ball park, and Cowboy Stadium. Sorry to hear about the noise from your air conditioning. We have been in the process of changing out units.

The Residence Inn Arlington team looks forward to your return in the future.