Residence Inn Arlington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
View Hotel
Motel 6 Grand Prairie(Grand Prairie)
View Hotel
All reviewsboth bedroomscomplete kitchenfire pitsix flagsbasketball courtcoin laundrysocial hourliving areagreat place to stayfull length mirrorcoffee tablewould stay here againbusiness tripfree breakfaststaff was friendlysafe areashort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I arrived at this hotel very late after a 7 hour drive. I was exhausted. The first room they gave me hadn't been cleaned. I had a lot of luggage with me and had to haul it back down to the welcome desk. They happily gave me another room. When I arrived at the second room the key did not unlock it, so I had to haul my stuff back down to the welcome desk again. I was very frustrated at this point. It turns out that they had just written down the wrong room number. So after three tries I finally made it to my room. After this horrible check in, I was looking for any thing else to be ticked about!

The rest of my experience was great. The hotel grounds are really nice, the rooms are spacious. I also enjoyed the work out area and the breakfast was great--they had eggs, bacon, oatmeal with toppings, fresh fruit, waffles, and other pastries. It was great! I had a very nice stay without any other problems. If it weren't for the check in problems I would have given it a 5!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Marysm467
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreceiate your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you had a problem upon Check In. I will work with my team so we can avoid future check in problems. I am glad that we were able to bounce back and make the rest of your stay better.

The Residence Inn Arlington team looks forward to your return in the future

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have stayed at the Residence Inn in various cities over the last 8 years. This hotel has recently undone an upgrade of soft goods and has made the stay very pleasant. The hotel is a little older by age but the updates have made the stay very comfortable.

I like the fact that it is within minutes from DFW but you don't have airplane noisy. Small outdoor pool but comfortable. Restaurants within walking distance and I felt safe jogging. Outdoor grilling area available.

Staff their was very friendly at check-in and always had a smile on their faces.

Great job Residence!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the parking lot vs the pool. Sometimes it can be noisy if several people in the pool
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for all the great comments. I am please to let you know that the Residence Inn Arlington is going trough renovation right now and the rooms will not look older anymore. Having DFW and restaurants so close to us makes our hotel a great location. Our guest do like the amenities we offer at our hotel specially the pool for this hot summer days. We are here to always help our guest and provide them with the best customer service.

The Residence Inn Arlington team looks forward to your return in the future

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

A reasonably priced place in a very convenient location. Rooms were clean and functional. Breakfast selection was great and the kids can enjoy the tennis and the pool. One minor problem was our air conditioning which was a bit noisy.

• Stayed: May 2013
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you so much for the feedback. I’m happy to hear that your kids enjoyed the sports court. The Residence Inn Arlington is in a great location. Close to Six Flags, Hurricane Harbor, The Rangers ball park, and Cowboy Stadium. Sorry to hear about the noise from your air conditioning. We have been in the process of changing out units.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed here for the Red Sox series against The Rangers. This hotel more than met our needs. Checked-in early, at 1pm, with no problems I reserved a 2 room suite for $107 a night. We where assigned room 307, it was perfect. My son and I each had our our bedrooms, with a queen bed in each bedroom, our own bathroom, and our our own TV's. The room had a full kitchen, and living room with it's own TV. Our room(along with the rest of the property was spotless) We had no chemical cleaner smell in our room, and our room was super quite. The free breakfast was expected, but more than adequate, and the front desk answered all our tourist questions. If I had to complain, the breakfast area is cramped, if everyone shows-up at the same time, and the free shuttle Rangers Stadium is a great idea, as long as you don't mind waiting.

Room Tip: If you reserve a 2 room suite, ask for room 307. It's farthest away from all the all the other rooms, almost feels like seperate apartment.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank weege123

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you so much for all the nice comments. I was so pleased to hear that our staff is doing an excellent job and that we met all your needs. Our Two Bedroom, two baths are great for families. I’m glad you had a chance to experience our breakfast in the morning. It’s always nice to hear that our guest had a chance to experience our city. I’m glad that the front desk was able to answer all of your tourist questions.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We only stayed 1 night to go to a concert. It was a pleasant stay. Room was clean and spacious. It was located very near local attractions... Cowboy stadium, Ranger Ballpark, Six Flags and Hurrican Harbour. Also near several food establishments.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Value Guest,

Thank you so much for the feedback. I’m very pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay and the hotel met your needs. The staff takes much pride in making sure that all guests have a pleasant stay and the hotel rooms are clean.

The hotel is located in a great entertainment area. We have several restaurants within walking distance.