Residence Inn Arlington
Candlewood Suites - Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$109
Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortSuites
$110
$139
$119
Holiday Inn Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$91
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$147
$134
Hilton.com
SpringHill Suites Dallas Arlington North(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$127
$119
La Quinta
$112
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

All reviewscomplete kitchenfire pitsix flagsbasketball courtcoin laundrysocial hourliving areagreat place to stayfull length mirrorevery morningcoffee tabletwo bedroom suiterooms are spaciouswalls are thinwould stay here againbusiness tripfree breakfast
Reviewed September 26, 2012

After staying up too late the night before I was slow to get moving in the morning and got downstairs 30 minutes late for breakfast. Mary at the front desk was quick to head back to the kitchen to see what was left and prepare me a plate! Eggs, hashbrowns, a muffin...much better than the granola bar I was about to have to buy. Thank you Mary, you made my day!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy to hear comments about our staff delivering great guest service. I will pass this along to Mary to let her know.

I truly appreciate your feedback and I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Great hotel! The staff was pleasant, the housekeeping staff does a wonderful job, and the meals are good. I really enjoyed the drinks at social hour...nice touch. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your comments! I am so pleased that our staff helped to make your stay enjoyable. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed the drinks at social hour. This is a new addition and feedback like yours lets us know to continue this.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Stayed at the Residence Inn in Arlington this past weekend for a trip to watch a college game in Cowboy's Stadium. This hotel is a bit hard to find but other than that the staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating.

The hotel is located across I20 from Six Flags in an area with many hotels and restaurants. I requested a late checkout for my sick son and his friend and the staff quickly agreed to give them till 2 p.m. The breakfast was standard Marriott fare and quite tasty.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our hotel is hidden away in a quiet corner near area attractions, but I am so glad that our staff was accomodating for your family and that you enjoyed the breakfast!

Again, I truly appreciate your comments.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This location is very good if going to Rangers or Cowboys game or to Six Flags. Front desk check-in could have been faster, but was pleasant. We stayed in a 2Bedroom/2Bath unit which was very comfortable. Restaurant choices close by aren't great, but we ended up driving about a mile to a Kroger's and picking up some fried chicken which was good and cheap! Breakfast, while not as good as Embassy Suites, was much better than average. The only draw back I can think of was that the front office/lobby/breakfast area is not connected to the suites - you have to walk outside and have a key to get into those areas and it was raining.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Michael M, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I truly appreciate your comments! I am so pleased that your stay was comfortable and relaxing. We are very close to the Rangers Ballpark, Cowboys Stadium, and the Six Flags attractions. Although the separatedness of our buildings makes our hotel feel more "homey," during rainy weather it can be a little too much like home! I am glad that your check in process was pleasant and we will look into how we can make that process quicker for future guests.

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We were here for a Rangers game, and the staff was very nice, the breakfast buffet had a great selection of foods and the food was good. This isn't a fancy place to stay, but it is extremely functional and spacious, and it is a great location for activities. The layout of the hotel itself is a little unusual but the room layout was very good. Our only complaint was that the walls are thin and you can hear things easily outside of the room. There was a party going on at 1:00 am (after midnight) by the pool that was extremely loud and went on for over an hour. It was surprising that it was allowed to go on that long. Other than that, it was a good stay. We would possibly stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback! It is so nice to hear that you liked our breakfast, staff service, and location. I apologize for the noise that you experienced and will follow up with our weekend security about this. Our pool is only open until 10pm, even on weekends, so this should not have occured. We love that our guests have a great time, but we like to be respectful of all guests at the same time.

I truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your comments and I hope to welcome you back again soon!