“excellent”

Mylinda Renay Salon Spa and Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Mylinda Renay Salon Spa and Boutique in Arlington, Texas features a complete selection of beauty products for the hair, face, nails and body as well as a unique selection of trend setting, designer inspired and high fashion gifts, handbags, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, sunglasses, and Bridal accessories. Mylinda Renay Salon Spa and Boutique's relaxing environment offering the ultimate in pampering for all your Well-being and beauty needs. Located just between Dallas and Fort Worth in the entertainment district of Arlington, Texas. Menus of treatments include everything from a hair styling, hair extensions, lash extensions, hair color, manicure, pedicure, for a complete beauty and spa make-over. At Mylinda Renay Spa relaxing and therapeutic skin and body treatments such as Facialand massage are offered to pamper your mind, body, and Spirit.
Sulphur, Louisiana
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“excellent”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Was just in the area for the weekend, and after reading numerous great reviews, I decided to get my hair colored and cut at this salon. In 15 years of getting my hair colored, I don't think I have ever had a consultation this thorough! The results were fantastic and my haircut was very precise.
I also booked a massage for my husband, which he said was one of the best massages he's had.
Great services!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank jinjrl

“Perfect”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I had a really bad haircut at another big name salon. I walked to Mylinda Renay salon and Saray instantly welcomed me very friendly. I described to her my frustration and situation with my hair and she immediately started giving me options and ideas on ways to fix it. She was really sweet and seemed to truly care about my hair. The only thing I didn't like was that the lady (stylist) next to her kept telling her what to do with my hair as if she didn't know what she was doing. That made me a little nervous at first but then I realized Saray knew what she was doing. She's a very talented young lady and I will most definitely go back to her!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Chichirk
Midland, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I drive 5 hours so Amanda Horrell can do my nails”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Amanda has done my nails for the past 8 years and I could've died when she told me she was moving to Arlington. However, I have made the trip from Midland to Arlington several times just so she can do my nails. I can say that the Mylinda Renay Salon is very nice and since my very first visit I've felt at home there. Amanda does great work, both mani and pedi, and she truly cares about her clients. If you are looking for a nail tech, I highly recommend Amanda.
You will not be disappointed.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Jeanette M
Arlington, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Won't go anywhere else from now on!”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My hair dresser of 3 years "forgot" my appointment with her on a Wednesday evening when we were going to do a trial run on my hair for my wedding day. Needless to say I was very upset, as my portraits were being taken the next week. We called the country club where we are having the reception and asked the wedding coordinator there if she had any recommendations. (she deals with brides all the time). She suggested Mylinda at Mylinda Renay Salon,,,,I went 2 days later, took a picture of what I was thinking of,,,, she made a few adjustments to flatter my face,,,, and she nailed it!! She was very soothing after being let down by my previous hair dresser, she took time with me, had me bring a picture of my dress, shoes, etc, so she could get a feel of what type of wedding I was having,,very thorough and sincere. She has now done my hair twice for pictures, she has colored and cut it, and I am going back this Sunday to have it done for my wedding that afternoon! I won't go anywhere else from now on! Very laid back Salon and not pretentious like other big name salons in Arlington, but the best and most sincere service I have ever received!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank roomservice216
Fort Worth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank Heavens for Them!”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Oh my stars! They saved me from having to cut all of my hair off and starting the growing out process again! I had two previous haircuts that butchered my hair because they truly did not know how to do a bob haircut & they were able to fix the mess & make it look awesome! I loved that Mylinda was there & when the stylist was pondering how she should proceed to fix my hair, she was so willing to help her and treated her stylist with respect. I will be using this salon from this point forward. Kelly you are awesome! Mylinda you are awesome! I look forward to trying other services there too!

Visited April 2012