“Hotel is nice and family friendly. The staff is very...”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Chris
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Aransas Pass

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
austin
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We have a NEW charger for our Ipad. We just returned to our room and our harger was replaced with a filthy, sticky, torn down to the wire charger.

I called the front desk and asked if the owner is here and then asked for the owner's name so I could contact. Some rude lady kept telling me to call in the morning and talk to the GM. It's very obvious there's a problem NOW.

I asked if she's refusing to tell me the information and she said no, then just kept telling me to call in the morning. Attitude voice. News flash, lady. I'm the one that should have an attitude right now. She didn't bother to ask what's wrong or how she can help.

All I needed was a contact email to alert the owner that he/she has an internal issue. If you stay here, DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLES in the room. Thank goodness we took our electronics to the beach.

• Stayed August 2012
Sherry S, Guest Relations Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Chris, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
I appreciate your concerns. We have never had an issue with our staff stealing anything from guest. The housekeeping staff here is not electronically knowledgeable. They only have cell phones that they have for emergencies. When they find something in a room, they log it, tag it with the room number and we call the guest that it belongs to and get it returned by mail.
For as the Front Desk, We are in the process of teaching our new employees about customer service and how to take care of issues that might come up...Thank you for sharing this issue with me, It will be looked into. I appologize for any inconvienence that this may have caused you and I hope that you will try us again. Sherry Shaver, Guest Service Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aransas Pass
#5 of 19 in Port Aransas
Tropic Island Resort
Tropic Island Resort
#16 of 19 in Port Aransas

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Chris? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Chris

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Chris
Address: 355 E Goodnight Ave, Aransas Pass, TX 78336-1913
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Aransas Pass
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Aransas Pass
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Chris 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Aransas Pass/Corpus Chris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Aransas Pass