“Delicious and quick!”

Taqueria Guadalajara
Ranked #16 of 35 Restaurants in Aransas Pass
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 26, 2012

After a long day at the beach, my friend and I were looking for a hot meal and a chill atmosphere. The food was delicious and we were served pretty quickly after ordering. The atmosphere was pretty simple but the food made up for any bells and whistles you may be missing.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

We had breakfast here on Sunday morning. The buffet was really good with so many choices. You will like this place. Great service too.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

The food was very good and a good value. They have a large menu with plenty of selections. Can't complain.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

From San Antonio, so I have sandards when it comes to Mexican Food & I was hesitant to try this place, but it ended up being a good decision. Family went here for Sunday Breakfast on our way out town. They were having a breakfast buffet that was huge & looked absolutely wonderful. We all just had breakfast tacos & they were very good & very filling. The definitely didn't short you on the portions. My husband judges places on how full they keep his coffee cup & they did an average job. Not a place for an intimate date but lived up to my standards for your usual Mexican food hole in the wall.

Reviewed July 7, 2008

Good food, loud atmospere.