“Lunch in a terrific coast side patio”

Redfish Willies Waterfront Grill
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Aransas Pass
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

We find great places to eat because we look for restaurants that are dog friendly. Great service. My wife had fish and chips which was crisp and tender. I had the shrimp Louie salad with a spicy roumaloude (Sic?) 99 degrees on the street under the patio shade 85 degrees. Great breeze We will go back

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our dinner at this little gem on the harbor. Our server Sherial was just awesome, the food was great, and the casual atmosphere was spot on. Will definitely have to make this a yearly stop!

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We walked in and we were greeted by a very friendly staff. Atmosphere was awesome and view of the marina and water is great.

We had a couple appetizers, the crab balls were to die for. Burgers and oysters...really good and fresh!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We had heard good things. Upon arrival, the staff could not have been nicer. Live music added to the pleasant outdoor, on the water atmosphere. We learned that the place is dog friendly. The food was slow to come out...not unexpected at the coast. The onion ring loaf was huge and tasty, and the spicy horseradish sauce that was served on the side was excellent. Then it went downhill...
My wife ordered the "black and bleu", a blackened fish sandwich with bleu cheese. The fish, although technically done, was well undercooked, especially for something that is supposed to be blackened. The only thing mushier than her fish was MY "fried" fish tacos. They were undercooked with a soft, wet-flour coating, served in a less than appetizing corn tortilla. It was really bad.
Maybe we will give it another try and this time stick to trying something more basic...like a hamburger.

1  Thank cookndad
Reviewed July 31, 2014

So glad we found this place. I can't eat the seafood so I had the burger and it was the best I have ever had. Sourdough bread was the perfect touch. My husband had fish tacos and he said they were amazing, few ingredients but amazing taste. And this sunshine or sunrise cake.. can't remember the name, its such a wonderful, orange goodness. I can't even describe. Just go eat it. The staff was wonderful too.. so nice, beautiful view.