“a market? no cooked food”
Review of Corey's - CLOSED

Corey's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
taos
“a market? no cooked food”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I stopped by and found that the place is now a place to buy seafood only. I don' t know about the quality and freshness but it didn't look clean. I opened one of the containers of fish and it had a very strong fish odor. One of the things I have been taught that is fresh fish should not have a strong odor which this fish did. The woman who came in off the outside from a smoking break told me that the restaurant had closed two years earlier.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank mesalover

Rockport, Texas
“small but good”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This place is great when it comes to the food....It looks like a small dive but the food and the staff is really good....I tried to order raw oysters, but the owner was completely honest by telling me that they were not really good and to wait until Nov. (When do u ever get that?) They have all kinds of hot sauces for you to try....I havent been back since October so I hope they are still open....

• Visited October 2012
Boise, Idaho
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Just a small bar along the road, with delicious food. They had a great menu.
I had the veggie burger(best soy burger I've ever had) and the grilled zucchini on the side.
My husband had a cheeseburger and said it was really juicy. The french fries were really good as well.

The bar does allow smoking, heads up, but it didn't smell stale or gross inside. I could smell cheeseburgers.

Visited May 2012
Austin, TX
“Only a market :(”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

They are only a market now and will boil shrimp. Not a restaurant any longer.

1 Thank moniluvs
Laredo
“Best Seafood Restuarant in the Area”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

For an all you can eat delicious shrimp or fish place this one beats all! Biggest, freshest seafood I have eaten in years and this place beats everything I have ever tried in Port Aransas including CASTAWAY's!

• Visited July 2011