Travelodge Aransas Pass
$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$80
Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Aransas Pass(Aransas Pass)(Great Value!)
$189
Best Western Ingleside(Ingleside)(Great Value!)
$120
Sleep Inn & Suites(Ingleside)(Great Value!)
$121
$109
SleepInn
Quality Inn(Ingleside)(Great Value!)
$127
QualityInn
The Place Hotel(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$190
Tropic Island Resort(Port Aransas)
$275
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Captain's Quarters Inn(Port Aransas)(Great Value!)
$210
$198
Alister Square Inn(Port Aransas)
$135
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 25, 2010

Never again!!!!! bath towels yellow, carpet nasty trash on floors ants and ants in rooms! They gave me the key to a room went to room, and chair was nasty, ants on night stand and dresser. I went and told them they gave the next room well little bugs on dresser, i just felt dirty in that room. dint even want my kids to walk with out shoes. beer bottle tops on side of bed candy wrappers on floor & i know it was not my kids with candy cause i would not eve let them eat in that room. In the middle of the night something was crawling on my face, who knows what it was!!! I had food (snacks) well hell no, no eating in that room cause they are gross!! they really need to clean the room dusty everywhere!!! the free breakfast who knows what and how it was!!! they need to CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!! i should of read the comments on here before i booked this room!! but for sure never again at this Travel lodge!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank sweetym2010
Reviewed August 11, 2009

The room, toliet seat held on by one screw ,Toliet tissue jamed in by toliet flusher you had to drag it out to use it, Breakfast now thats a joke,8am went to get coffee got half a cup empty container ,Choice 2 cereals , milk warm in there so called fridge ,And one bottle sunny delight for juice.Thank goodness there is a donut place across the street where we could get the kids at least klolaches. The headboard fell off when we got the sheets undune from it. Worst place I have stayed in in many years in that area .

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank SUSANGRA
Reviewed November 3, 2008

I/We Rented two rooms at this dump on oct. 18th of 2008. in room 121 my sister found a big spot of blood on the underside of the bed spread,filthy carpet,spiderweds.In room 123 i/we found the carpet filthy,spiderweds, black ring around the drain in the tub. mouse droppiing on the tray under the coffee packages. the pool was so filthy that it could not be used. The ice machine had mold in it. Hair on the sheets. (not ours.)we have pictures of all this., which we showed the the day clerk. Who refuned the 2nd nite that we had already paid for. the reason we stayed the first nite was because we were so tired. We had just drove stright through from TN. , because our Father was dying, which he did pass away.

1  Thank pallmallKnoxville
Reviewed August 21, 2008

My family stayed here the night before our annual Port Aransas beach trip. We wanted a cheap place to stay, and boy did we get it ($59) but this place is AWEFUL! There were stray cats everywhere in the parking lot (probably to eat the mice) and ROACHES crawling in our room (we saw 2). I'm not a super picky person but I barely slept all night for fear of bedbugs, roaches, etc. The room had such a strong smell of cleaning products to mask the smoke smell (though we requested a non smoking room). We'll set our standards a little higher next time.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank satdell
Reviewed August 14, 2008

I don't know what more I could have expected for $48 dollers a night, I guess. But I did expect more from a Wyndham chain. The room smelled like sewer, the air conditioner froze up after being on for a couple of hours, the cable kept turning off, there were ants all over the room and bathroom, and I did not receive my wake-up calls that I requested. This is quite possible the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Next time I will go back to the Seaside Motel...they are fabulous!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)