Best Western Anthony/West El Paso
Very Good 4/5
Good 3.5/5
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
All reviewsla tunabest western rewards membersanitizing wipesyour stay is enjoyabletruck noisefresh smelltruck stopa great nights sleepenjoy your staywaffle makerbeds were comfortablewould recommend this hotel to anyonenice breakfastworkout roomeasy accesslobby areaplace to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2011

If you're going to spend a night or two in this area, I'd recommend this hotel. It's right off of I-10 and fairly quiet considering the heavy traffic. The price is competitive and a solid value. The air conditioner wasn't perfect but adequately chilled the room. The hot breakfast was instant powdered eggs. Finally, there's a dairy nearby and the odor can be quite evident. Staff is terrific and friendly. Again, if you have to stay in Anthony, Texas......

• Stayed: August 2011
managment9401, Manager at Best Western Anthony/West El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We know that when booking a hotel you have

many choices and we thank you for choosing us to spend your night while in Anthony, TX. At the

Best Western Oasis of the Sun, we're not only proud to offer amenities and a

location near many wonderful things for all sorts of travelers to partake in while on their trip in

Texas. Again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

My family and I rented two rooms. One for me and my husband, the second for my mother & kids. Their room seemed to be cooling fine. Ours felt like an oven. My husband adjusted the window unit full blast & it continued to blow hot air. We were moved two more times still nothing. The clerk offered to give us our money back but said we would be charged for my mothers room if we left. So we were stuck. I noticed immediately when we walked in first room the carpet was dirty. I was not comfortable staying but we didnt have a choice. My husband told clerk we won't be back!

• Stayed: July 2011

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property; I would like to apologize for

all the inconveniences you may have experienced during your stay. The month of July was

extremely hot in the El Paso and Texas region. This year has been one of the longest and

hottest years on record. Some of our air conditioners were pushed to the max and the units

did take longer than usual to cool. We've been beating temperature records from the 1930s

Dust Bowl drought and the 1950s drought. We have inspected all units an

ensured that they are working to the best of their capacity. We strive to keep our property well

maintained and your feedback will helps us achieve our goals. Thank you.

Reviewed June 3, 2010

We based our choice on this hotel on the reviews, but they were not accurate. This hotel is next to a truck stop, so if you sleep past 6:00 am in the morning this is not a good choice for you. The pool was a mess and we ended up skimming it ourselves so our children could swim. There was dirt in the bottom of the pool and a lot of debris even after skimming. As mentioned in another review the keycards are very sensitive, so do not put a cell phone, car keys or wallet near them if you want to get back into the room. Check the appliances included in the room because they may or may not work. The rooms are clean and the bathrooms are clean, but there are several things that could be drastically improved.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
bwoasis, Manager at Best Western Anthony/West El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Best Western Oasis of the Sun,we value all guest feedback. I appreciate you taking the time to highlight the areas where you felt your recent stay with us could have been improved.

I would like to apologize for not having meet your expectations during your stay. This is certainly not the level of service that we strive to achieve and I would like to assure you that all efforts will be made to improve ourselves.

Reviewed April 19, 2010

This Best Western offered good amenities, comfort and service. Breakfast was typical of Best Westerns, scrambled eggs, bacon, cerials, waffels, pastries various and drinks.
Room was very clean and comfortable, Have stayed there twice this month and enjoyed the stay. Location is next to several fast food restaurants, gas stations and eateries.
This hotel is located 17 miles North of El Paso away from the troubles of that city. If you are passing through, I'd recommend this Best western.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. It is our pleasure to serve our valued guests and make it a memorable experience. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Management

Reviewed July 12, 2008

I was not impressed with this hotel whatsoever. We immediately had problems with our key cards, never knew if they would work or not. It seemed to be a common occurence, since I saw other guests experiencing the same difficulties. Toilet was slow flushing, so had to be flushed several times each use. There was a light burnt out in our room and when we went to use the ice machine before our departure, it was also not working . . . We just didn't have a very pleasant stay. They do serve a continental breakfast, and it is conveniently located near several fast food restaurants and up the street from Wet-n-Wild. Next time we will stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
bwoasis, manager at Best Western Anthony/West El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2008

Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to write your review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 915-886-3333.