“Very good down home cookin' Nice folks & service too.”

Crow's Country Cafe
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Anna
Cuisines: American
Plano, Texas
“Very good down home cookin' Nice folks & service too.”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The building ia a refurbished inline red brick place that is older than me and it is on a sidestreet. Watch out the curb is really high where you park so you might ding up the front of your car. There is a bar attached but with a wall between. It has a comfortable family feeling. It's clean.

I love their grilled chicken breast w/pineapple.and their porkchops. The chilidog is giagantic & the chili is homemade as are their french fries. I've never eaten anything they make that I didn't like. The portions are pretty large so watch out that you don't overorder. I am looking ahead to eating breakfast there soon.

I like going to Anna just to eat at The Crow.

• Visited April 2013

Whitewright, Texas
“Good food, relaxing atmosphere, decent pricing”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I love veggies and hubby loves chicken fried steak... we love Crow's in Anna. We have been there for lunch, for dinner and stopped in once, just for dessert.

Recently, we had a group of twenty there and they handled everything very well.

They have a brunch on Sundays now and we are going to get there soon to try that.... I can have all the veggies I want! Yiippee!

• Visited March 2013
Anna, Texas
“Southern comfort food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My family and I have been to Crow's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and have yet to be disappointed. On the weekend's they have a buffet breakfast that contains all your favorites such as eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, gravy, even an omelette station for made to order omelettes. During the weekdays they have daily specials and on Wednesday nights they have all you can eat catfish which is usually a big hit. So if you're in the mood for some genuine southern comfort food then look no further. The only cons about the place are the price for the weekend buffet which can be expensive for a family of four or more and the sometimes less than friendly servers. But the quality of the food makes these cons something most can easily overlook. Good eats!

• Visited November 2012
McKinney, Texas
“Good Down Home Cooking”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Crow's is the place to go for cooking like Mama used to make. Except it's better because Mama doesn't have to get here kitchen all messy cooking fried food! The food is good and service is good. It's worth the drive to eat the Chicken Fried Steak. Dessert is too good to miss so save some room for cobbler or pie.

• Visited August 2012
Farmersville, Texas
“A Welcomed Surprise”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Most wouldn't expect to have a great dining experience in Anna, Texas. However, Crows was just that. They feature a variety of options from barbeque to salads to traditions dishses. There were 4 of us and we all enjoyed our options! The catfish has brilliant flavor and each of the sides were equally delish! Chicken friend steak is made very well and everything has a homemade taste...they are cutting any corners here!

They offer some scrumptious appearing desserts but we were all too full to indulge!

• Visited August 2012