$114
La Quinta
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$95
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbed was comfortablea ground floor roombest westernswater pressureclean roomswafflescoffee makerfront desk clerkfree breakfastwalmartbwtxpropertyfridgecerealpillowsrates
Reviewed June 22, 2017

Very Clean and friendly. It was our first time staying here. We will be back.They have a free breakfast but we did not get a chance to make it. The room was nice and quite. We could not here any outside noise.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
AStephens1012, Front Office Manager at Best Western Angleton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for the compliments to the hotel and staff. We look forward to Welcoming you back on your next visit! #BWSmiles

Reviewed May 31, 2017

Nice place to stay, always friendly. Close to Smithhearts, Great restaurant plus Walmart. It's not the Ritz but if you are on a budget, the rooms are clean and the staff are great. I have stayed there for years.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We enjoyed seeing you again! We love to see returning guests that choose our hotel as their home away from home. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed May 25, 2017

Not many hotels in this town but we were satisfied with BW. It was clean and comfortable and had a great breakfast! Waffles, eggs, sausage, fruit, yogurt, cereal, pastries and things to toast. Choice of beverages also. Check in and check,out was a breeze!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for the compliments to the hotel and staff. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed breakfast and we plan on adding even more items to the menu! We look forward to Welcoming you back on your next visit! #BWSmiles

Reviewed May 2, 2017

Best Western had a great breakfast selection with a variety of fruit, including the easy to peel mandarin oranges. The sink area in our room was dark which made make up application difficult. It was also a bit crowded in that area since the rack for clothes hung there. The room was basically clean and the bed was comfortable. It was helpful to have the freezer for our ice pack. When I made our reservation it was $85 AARP Our stay was extended and the price had gone to $98 AARP so we did not opt to stay there but went to Galveston instead. We did not use it but there was a nice pool area with a waterfall There was good water pressure, the room was quiet, and there was a desk as well as a table. This hotel is the best choice in Angleton but the choices are very limited. It is fine, but too expensive for the level of accommodation.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and for the compliments to the hotel and staff. #BWSmiles

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Lately I have not stayed at Best Westerns but this one looked like the best choice for the area I was in. It's an older hotel and they are trying to remodel so it's under some construction. Later st dusk when checking in they were not very lit up as far as lighting goes so it was hard to tell if they were even open at first. The room they gave me was adequate but it still had a funky smell to it. The bed was not as comfortable as I like so I woke up to often and to early. There have Ben nicer BW's I've stayed at.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Dipmala P, General Manager at Best Western Angleton Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Thank you for your response here. I appreciate you taking the time to extend your feedback. I read all of them and take them very seriously both critical comments as well as those that had a pleasant experience. Please contact me and I will certainly address your concerns and do what I can to make it right.