“Worst customer care EVER!”

Days Inn Andrews Texas
Days Inn Andrews Texas
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Andrews

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Killeen, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

There is no fitness center. Despite the fact that it is over 100 degrees outside the pool is empty. the A/C in the rooms is off by policy and you have to turn it on yourself. Having made reservations I would have thought they could have turned on my A/C an hour before I arrived. I've stayed in oil country before and definitely had a better motel experience. Also the continental breakfast was very lean, limited selection.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Charles H
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

I checked in and had no issues with the owner, his son or wife. I came in on a Sunday and stayed a week for business. The rooms were clean and recently refurbished from the looks of it. I actually had an issue with my credit card on arrival and they were not rude at all and actually tried to help as much as possible. Cable worked well and I only had issues with the wifi twice during my stay and this is the only reason I did not rate it as excellent. I am not sure as to why they had the bad rating........

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Odessa, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

when my crew advised the manager ( in advance) they would be staying only 1 night instead of 3 the manager called me angry and rude to tell me he has no cancelation policy and my company would have to pay for ALL rooms for ALL nights. he is taking advantage of the oil boom and ripping people off! bad choice because our company was here before the boom and will be here after. this place is now on our do not use list for good!

Room Tip: run away do not stay
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank cherie s
Andrews, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

The owner takes the tips left from guests from his housekeepers. He actually goes room to room and takes the tips BEFORE the housekeepers get to clean the rooms. Also he stands in the doorway staring at the housekeepers while they are cleaning. Stay anywhere but at this motel.You do not get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Go to Holiday Inn.
Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
NM
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

DO NOT stay here. The front desk guy is extremely rude. He didn't even tell me where my room was. I went to Andrews on business and stayed 3 nights; the Holiday Inn was booked (where I usually stay). The Days Inn was priced extremely high for the condition of the room. The condition of the room is gross! The carpet desparately needs to be changed out. The flooring feels like tidal waves. The housekeeping needs to learn how to vacuum. And the towels had yellowish stains on them. The ONLY good thing is that it had a good shower head. The oilfield rednecks stay here, so that means staying up til midnight or later drinking and smoke 2-3 packs per night outside with other people. The first morning I walked to my vehicle there were a ton of cigarette butts all the way around my vehicle. And there were empty beer bottles outside everywhere.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Room Tip: Stay at the Holiday Inn.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business