“Terrible Service”

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
2  Thank D F

Reviewed September 5, 2012

There is no fitness center. Despite the fact that it is over 100 degrees outside the pool is empty. the A/C in the rooms is off by policy and you have to turn it on yourself. Having made reservations I would have thought they could have turned on my A/C an hour before I arrived. I've stayed in oil country before and definitely had a better motel experience. Also the continental breakfast was very lean, limited selection.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Charles H
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I checked in and had no issues with the owner, his son or wife. I came in on a Sunday and stayed a week for business. The rooms were clean and recently refurbished from the looks of it. I actually had an issue with my credit card on arrival and they were not rude at all and actually tried to help as much as possible. Cable worked well and I only had issues with the wifi twice during my stay and this is the only reason I did not rate it as excellent. I am not sure as to why they had the bad rating........

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2012

when my crew advised the manager ( in advance) they would be staying only 1 night instead of 3 the manager called me angry and rude to tell me he has no cancelation policy and my company would have to pay for ALL rooms for ALL nights. he is taking advantage of the oil boom and ripping people off! bad choice because our company was here before the boom and will be here after. this place is now on our do not use list for good!

Room Tip: run away do not stay
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank cherie s
Reviewed May 21, 2012

The owner takes the tips left from guests from his housekeepers. He actually goes room to room and takes the tips BEFORE the housekeepers get to clean the rooms. Also he stands in the doorway staring at the housekeepers while they are cleaning. Stay anywhere but at this motel.You do not get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Go to Holiday Inn.
Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed April 14, 2012

DO NOT stay here. The front desk guy is extremely rude. He didn't even tell me where my room was. I went to Andrews on business and stayed 3 nights; the Holiday Inn was booked (where I usually stay). The Days Inn was priced extremely high for the condition of the room. The condition of the room is gross! The carpet desparately needs to be changed out. The flooring feels like tidal waves. The housekeeping needs to learn how to vacuum. And the towels had yellowish stains on them. The ONLY good thing is that it had a good shower head. The oilfield rednecks stay here, so that means staying up til midnight or later drinking and smoke 2-3 packs per night outside with other people. The first morning I walked to my vehicle there were a ton of cigarette butts all the way around my vehicle. And there were empty beer bottles outside everywhere.

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

Room Tip: Stay at the Holiday Inn.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jessica P
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Made reservations for wrong day. Called hotel to make correction. Was told we could not cancel the reservations or make changes. The mistaken reservations were for 7 days down the road. Their add on the internet says must cancel by 4p day of stay to keep from being billed a no show for one nite. The manager was very rude (from India). We were already at the hotel by that time as we were there for a funeral. Went ahead and registered. My credit card was billed for the 2 nites we stayed there as well as the 2 nites of the original reservation!! Called Expedia who booked our rooms and they tried to talk to the manager and he hung up on them at least 3 times. They told me he was very ugly to them and not in the least professional. The manager was so ugly and rude to me personally. Was rude to my family as well. He even locked us out of our room because we weren't back at the hotel by 11am check out time the 2nd day and we had reservations for the 2nd day! We are now having to pay for 4 nites hotel and only stayed 2. The manager is dishonest. Will never stay at a Days Inn again. He needs to be fired! Has ruined a lot of business for the Company. Am still trying to notify someone with the Days Inn franchise to complain. So far not luck. Am reporting him to the BBB and the Chamber of Commerce of Andrews.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends