“Extremely pleased considering it's a budget motel.”
Review of Relax Inn

Relax Inn
Ranked #56 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Extremely pleased considering it's a budget motel.”
Reviewed May 28, 2009

Motel appeared to have been recently painted and the carpet appears fairly new. Extremely clean. Only complaint is the thin scratchy towels, but since I brought my camping towels with me, I used my own in addition to theirs. There's an outdoor pool and a laundry room. Ice machines, plus drink and snack machines. No refrigerators or microwaves in the room, although you may be able to request them - not sure. It's right off I-40 west, and even though I could hear the traffic, it was only muffled noises in the distance. Bed extremely comfortable, table with two chairs, no drawers but has storage shelves, furniture is bare bones - not fancy, but adequate, Neighborhood seems "business oriented", with other motels/hotels, Albertson's grocery across I-40, restaurants nearby. Easy to get to Amarillo shopping areas and not far from Route 66. I had no trouble finding the place from Historic Route 66. One night stay costs less than $50, including $2.99 internet rate and tax. Total $48.98. Not bad for a budget stay. A bit smaller than other places I've stayed, especially the bathroom, but I could live with that for one or two nights.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank travelersolo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Travelers also viewed these Amarillo hotels
Candlewood Suites Amarillo-Western Crossing
#44 of 72 in Amarillo
Fairfield Inn & Suites Amarillo West/Medical Center
Quality Inn West Medical Center
Americas Best Value Inn- Amarillo Airport/Grand Street

Been to Relax Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Relax Inn

Property: Relax Inn
Address: 6030 W Interstate 40, I-40 at Bell Street, Exit #66, Amarillo, TX 79106
Location: United States > Texas > Amarillo
Ranked #56 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Hotel Class:2 star — Relax Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Relax Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.