Luxury Inn and Suites
HolidayInn.com
$109
Hampton.com
$89
Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo(Amarillo)
$110
$104
$119
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I just stay for a week because I'm moving out of the state and I sold my house, the first thing they put me in a room that the door has a HOLE in it, I go back to tell them that I want my money back and they told me they don't issue refunds, they find me another room a little betther but dirty smell like trash and old furniture, i just go to the store and clean everything with Clorox and desinfectant.

the owner is always there and complaining for everything, even if you fill your ice chest, breakfast is only hot cakes and mufffings, pool smell bad, dirty and has a carpet around and the hot tub the water was green. another thing is a lot people going in and out and walking in the parking lot, I can't sleep watching my car all night.

don't spend a dollar in it specially if you traveling with family.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank bansterref
Reviewed May 25, 2013

As I pulled up to this the first thing I notice where a lot of people hanging around outside, I drove around the parking lot and saw more people sitting outside the rooms, so having prepaid online with no refund, a car full of my life possions since I'm moving I glady gave up the $50 and paid $80 to stay somewhere else.

But it seems not matter what the price you pay some people just are bad travelers, as I typed in my room at the days inn a couple are yelling at each other in the parking lot outside my room......

Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Pecos_Drifter
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This place was the worst dump I have EVER seen in my entire life! I've stayed in roach motels before, but this place took the cake. I hope it was only our particular room...But I sincerely doubt it. The room's door barely closed, as if it had been kicked in before. It was located in possibly the most disgusting part of the motel, too: the pool room! It was carpeted, of all things, and the carpet was horrifyingly soiled. The pool water ( or sludge) was yellow. The skylights above looked like someone peed on them and they were broken. The ''patio furniture'' was in terrible shape. The carpet in the room was covered in black soil spots. The bed was sort of comfy but the thought of paying 90 bucks to sleep in it made skin crawl. PLEASE stay away from this 'luxury' inn. BARF!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank wanikkic
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We checked in at 5:45 pm and within an hour I was moved from one room to another and witnessed a man try to break into a car parked right next to my moving truck. The first room was extremely dirty - dead moths everywhere and the ceiling in the bathroom was half way gone, drywall laying in the bath. The cops were called by the staff. The guy got away with it bc they couldn't see him fully in the camera footage. I was traveling with my 2 small children and decided I needed to get out of there. They wouldn't refund my money for the room. Their reasoning was I should feel safe since they couldn't identify anyone at the hotel causing problems. Ya, only because their "security" cameras suck!!! How should I feel safe when I saw the guy with my own two eyes!!!! Just seriously....stay away from this place.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank realrecognizesreal
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Every other hotel we called was booked and I completely understand why. If we weren't traveling with an infant and dog, I would have slept in the car instead of here. I wouldnt lay my daughter on anything without putting a blanket down first, we even opted to skip showers and just hit the road instead. I had knots in my stomach when we pulled up and I'm pretty sure I witnessed a drug deal while my husband was checking in. It smelled like pee, puke and dirty kitty litter and the security doors to keep visitors out of side doors were broken. I promise you, don't reserve here, it's a complete waste of money! I'm so mad we spent more than $10 on this pathetic hotel, how does the health department allow it to stay open?!

• Stayed: June 2012