Days Inn by Wyndham Amarillo East
$89
$110
$109
$149
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravycomplimentary breakfastwaffleswould stay againbig texantexasdogs
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stayed one night and our Kindle was stolen. It was left on the bed and they said no one turned it in. The room was clean and the pool was nice. Just wish they were honest. I stayed 15 nights in a Choice Hotel with no problems. I learned my lesson. I have called them several times and they say housekeeping didn't turn it in. Be sure you double check the room before you leave and don't leave any valuables in the room while they clean.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This place was very clean(I'll bet you could have eaten off the tile floors!) The beds were super comfortable, we had a great night's sleep after a long day of traveling. The room was very nice. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Mr. Morales was very kind. He gave suggestions on close places we could visit for entertainment.
He was very cheerful! He made you feel at home. All that needs we asked for where there.
the rooms were very clean!

Room Tip: Rooms upstairs were very peaceful
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We had a large , clean room; the TV was a little bit old.
The breakfast was very good for Days Inn -standards.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I agree with the road noise. It is terrible. We were on the second floor and right over the I-40 practically. This Days Inn needs a major makeover and our room was shabby. The coffee pot was awful and just flooded when I tried to make coffee. Our sheets were super thin and uncomfortable. Our windows in the room were filthy. I assume from the outside.The "fitness center" was laughable. Just a crappy treadmill and elliptical. I was scared running on it. My husband and children did enjoy the free breakfast they offered. I wouldn't have stayed there another night if we were in Amarillo longer. The staff was VERY friendly.

Room Tip: If you do stay here, request a room facing the back, not the freeway.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family