“Renovated look, better food”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #360 of 519 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I tried the 4 cheese mac & cheese with honey pepper chicken tenders and it was DELICIOUS! My two friends with me had the same thing and they both agreed it was the best meal they'd ever had at Applebee's. It was served hot and we all commented that we would soon be back to have it again. The new decor is really nice, I'm glad for the new plight fixtures so I won't be bumping me head into them.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We go here when we can't think of anyplace else food. Food is pretty consistent, just not a place we "have to" go.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My family and I went here for an afternoon lunch on Veterans Day. The food was good and the staff was very friendly. It did seem to take a little longer for our food to arrive than I would have liked. Also one meal was brought out 5 or 6 minutes after the other 3 were brought to us.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We ordered soup and salad. Our server was okay. The bathroom was little messy. The place is okay. I enjoyed our server Texan talk. "You'll" I tried to copy the way they talk on the way back home.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We like the Applebee's salads and often stop at this facility. Most often, we order ahead and pick it up, but this time we dined inside.

Service, cleanliness and food were very good. This is clearly a well-managed facility that attracts and retains good staff.