“Fav. Place to eat”

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

This is a have to when visiting Amarillo. We will travel hours on a weekend to eat here. Kids love it- great place to take the family or have a date night. Sushi is to die for..... and everything else is as good. Service is hit and miss and the wait is rather long. Don't go if your in a hurry. However worth the wait!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

After a full day of driving while on our way home from our vacation the family and I decided to enjoy some Hibachi. This restaurant was very close to our hotel and exactly what we where looking for, dinner with some entertainment. Okay my family and I love to go and watch the show when we go to hibachi. There where no Asian hibachi chefs the night we where there. This was the first time I didn't have a Asian hibachi chef and the talent was lacking when it came to the entertainment value. The food tasted great but the show was not what we come to expect when we go to hibachi. The food was good though and we go alot more then what we normally get when we go to hibachi. I even ordered a sushi appetizer and it was awesome. This place had a neat feature which my 6 year old daughter loved. It rained inside the restaurant every few minutes during dinner. Evey fifteen minutes the lights would dim a little more and thunder and lighting would flash then it would rain on the outside of the dinning room. The food was good and the atmosphere was great, the hibachi chef needed some more experience but that was the only knock on this place. My family had a nice time..

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Ordered the appetizer Japanese Egg Roll and it was absolutely delicious. Best ever, I can only imagine what the rest of the menu has to offer.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Having Celiac disease it is hard to find safe places to eat at. Not only were they understanding but they were also very careful about cross contamination. My server was knowledgable on what I could and could not have on the menu and was patient in helping me pick a meal. Complete with Gluten Free soy sauce and a dedicated Gluten Free grill this meal was perfect! I am highly sensitive to gluten and am excited to say I did not get sick. I recommend this place to anyone with Celiac!

1  Thank Sweettea424
Reviewed June 22, 2013

it is amazing food, very flavor filled, very entertaining, and i was very impressed because the cook made an effort to inclued my 4 yr old in the entertainment of tossing food on our plates. i would go every time i go to amarillo if i could.

1  Thank Misty H