“Not the same”

Cuisines: Italian
Phoenix, Arizona
“Not the same”
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

This place is just not the same. I would always go to Carinos down in El Paso and it always delivered on all standards. It's been a while since going and I was excited to see one here but it just wasn't the same as I remember.

Amarillo, Texas
“Best Italian Food”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is where I love to go on my birthday. I love their Timballo spagetti, bread sticks and chocolate cake!

Visited June 2012
Southern States
“Cant get it right.”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I called in an order for Marguerite piazza and side salad. Whew. After a 20 minute wait my check was brought to the car with no food in sight. This peeves me as they want to be tipped for a job not done. Another several minutes passed and a bag was brought to the car and I could feel the heat from piazza so headed back to hotel. Upon checking knnon the pepperoni and mushroom piazza in the bag I called Carinos and the order taker said the correct pie would be waiting for me. It wasn't. I finally went inside and showed the mistake to the manager as she glibly commented "yeah they put mushrooms on it. I returned to my car and after another 8 minute wait the manager brought out the correct pie. Offered me a soda! Inside the box was a tomato and cheese pie with some Basil and cold tomatoes on top as an afterthought. Too make matters worse the pie was undercooked Foley white doth. Not edible. Now I know why there are no cars in this parking lot.

• Visited June 2012
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“It was just "OKAY"”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

This place used to be pretty good. This time, service was mediocre, food was mediocre. Probably won't go back again.

• Visited February 2012
The Colony, Texas
“Love happy hour!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

They have an amazing happy hour with $2 Sangria, and I love their Sangria. Half price appetizers are awesome, too.

Visited February 2012