“Good hamburger”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Houston, Texas
“Good hamburger”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I thought the food here was great. It's a simple place - like others have said, you order at the counter and wait for your number and pick up your food. Simple, good hamburger for a good price. They have a variety of beer to choose from if you're so inclined. I thought the staff was polite and pleasant. I would eat here again.

• Visited April 2014

“Vacation”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Good food. Slow service. Nice atmosphere and decor. Outside dining area was nice for children to play and eat. There was a musician singing oldies at dinner time. That was really nice and relaxing. Would make this a stop even if we didn't stay in this town.

Cypress, Texas
“Did we eat at the same restaurant?????”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Went here ONLY because of reviews....OMG...girl taking order SO RUDE!!...asked what was recommended..she said she didn't like anything..then took our order like we were taking up her time....food was not good....greasy fries....onion rings greasy w no onions to be found....buns were NOT homemade...frozen chicken strips...like you would get at whataburger...just overall bad experience....not sure what everyone else ate that posted such great things...???

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tammy1971_12
Amarillo, Texas
“I love this place”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

There are two of these here in amarillo and I love them both. I think they by far have the best burgers in amarillo by far. I also love the fact that they don't have waiters and waitresses. You walk up and get your own food and drinks. They are priced a little higher than average but I still love the food.

• Visited February 2014
Amarillo, Texas
“Love this place”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

It's known fit the burgers, but I love the chili dog with queso. Yum! Fries are great but I like the fried jalapeño rings best!

• Visited February 2014

Been to Blue Sky? Share your experiences!