“Unusual and good Mexican food”

El Bracero Mexican Grill
Ranked #12 of 506 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Rome, Lazio, Italy
“Unusual and good Mexican food”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This place is a delight, small, nice staff, great colors and above all great food. We ate the pork adobada, the red snapper with Veracruz sauce and the veggie plate and it was all delicious and too much to eat. All this and good beer for $18 a head!

“Great meal”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

On our first night in Amarillo, the wife and I tossed up ad decided Mexican (Hey steaks were coming later on in the week) We dropped by and I saw thye were cooking with real pecan wood instead of Kindsford. That was awesome in my book. The service was great, the food was huge and not expensive. Getting to have some great Mexican food from over wood put our places back in Chicago to shame! (Take notes up there!) Definately worth eating and spending the time there.

Amarillo
“Love the authentic cuisine!!!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My favorite is the pork adobada. Spicy deliciousness!!!!! You get the fajita plate with tons of onions, rather than the usual boring peppers other places pile on. The guacamole is fantastic! My husband goes for the enchiladas and always loves them. The service is great and the prices are very reasonable!!!!

• Visited March 2013
Texas
“Fabulous Mexican food and great service”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place. Great selection with delicious food and friendly
Service. The servings are ample and they will make children's portions of some of the menu items. Prices are very reasonable.

Lorton, Virginia
“Great food!! Nice place!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stopped here while moving across the country from AZ to VA and wanted authentic Mexican food. What a nice surprise! When we pulled up, it was so small, we weren't sure it was open (it was Memorial Day). My wife and daughter ordered the fish tacos (one of the best I've ever had my daughter said) and I ordered the beef enchilada with green chili. It had a great kick to it and was very filling. I don't normally eat beans as a side order and I was stuffed, but the flavor was SO good, I had to finish it! They were very flavorful with jalapeno, onion, bacon, and tomato in it. I would definitely go back one day if I could. Staff was super nice, too!

• Visited May 2013