We stayed here during our move from Texas to Colorado. We were assured they had video surveilance and a guard that drove around each hour. Well, long story short, some theives stole our trailer between 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. on a sunday morning. The hotel was not sympathetic or helpful. The security guard was no where to be found. IF he truly was driving around each hour, any half awake person would have noticed this trailer missing with the cars still there. So the rooms are nothing but average, the staff is less than helpful.
The police are fully aware there is a problem with trailers being stolen in the area. You would think the hotel would try to inform their guests when they check in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the friendliest service in Amarillo! We are conveniently located 1/2 mile North of Interstate 40 and in the Heart of the Harrington Regional Medical District. We offer a full range of amenities from our Indoor pool/hot tub, HOT breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Choice Hotels so you can book your Quality Inn West Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Medical Hotel Amarillo
- Best Western Amarillo Hotel
- Amarillo Best Western