“Nice stay”

Ranked #49 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Nice stay”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stayed overnight while traveling to New Mexico, and used a Priceline bid, so this hotel was a great value for us. The location was very easy to find in the midst of the medical center complex. I don't normally like hotels where the rooms have exterior doors (no inside corridor); however, in this case, it was convenient and felt safe. The beds were comfortable, and the room was adequately laid out. Wifi was free. The free breakfast had the usual fare, plus hot eggs and sausage. We would stay here again if traveling through.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed July 19, 2014

It is an ok hotel. My wife and I stayed their for 2 nights to get away. We booked it because of reading the reviews and the pool. Room was ok. Bed was ok. not comfy, but not unbearable either. A typical hotel bed. Room was clean. My biggest complaint was the pool and hot tub. The pool was not heated and extremely cold. Like I couldn't breathe it was that cold. Took my breath away. And the hot tub was luke warm. My shower was warmer than that. It also did not have any jets to turn on and it had a waterway from the pool to the hot tub which made the hot tub cool and not hot like its to be. I would stay here again if just passing through, but not and extended stay again.

Room Tip: We had a king room. We were at the very end of the hall. was very quiet. AC worked very well. Room 2...
Shady Shores, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 18, 2014

A very good BW. The service was very good and friendly. The hot breakfast was very good. The internet worked well during my stay. I would plan on staying at this hotel more in the future. I am a traveling salesman working the entire state of Texas and Oklahoma. The bed was very comfortable in room 101.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

amarillo, United States
Reviewed July 18, 2014

hotel full, bathroom mildewy, curtain smelly & fungus -y, exacerbated my asthma; towel bar crooked asked mgr to call me but she wasn't there when I left, no voice mail, extension or other way to leave her a msg

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Travelers are raving about these Amarillo hotels

Roswell, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was much better than expected. My daughter and I were looking for a place we could crash for an event in the morning. The room was nice and clean. The only complaint would have been that the waffle maker was broken. The person at the front desk was very courteous and nice and even though they were fully booked the parking lot had plenty of spaces. Looked like the hot tub was broken, but we weren't there for that amenity anyway. The rest of the breakfast was very good.

Stayed July 2014
Rockwall, Texas
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This was a good place to stay on a return trip from Colorado. Some outside areas seemed a little old, but the lobby and the room were nice and clean. The staff was very helpful in suggesting close restaurants. There was bad weather forecast for the area and this is the first place I have ever stayed where the staff told us what to do in case of a storm. We appreciated the heads-up.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Fort Worth Texas
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I would have rated this hotel higher but we had horrible Television reception. Close to the Medical centers and the Mall. Located on the far west part of Amarillo. Other then the problems with the TV this is your normal average Best Western Hotel. Very clean and large rooms with an Indoor Pool and you receive a breakfast each morning.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Amarillo hotels
Red Roof Inn Amarillo West
Amarillo Inn & Suites
Amarillo Inn & Suites
#43 of 72 in Amarillo
My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX

Been to Quality Inn West Medical Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn West Medical Center

Property: Quality Inn West Medical Center
Address: 1610 S Coulter St, Amarillo, TX 79106-1771 (Formerly Medical Center Inn)
Location: United States > Texas > Amarillo
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #49 of 72 Hotels in Amarillo
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn West Medical Center 2.5*
Come experience the friendliest service in Amarillo! We are conveniently located 1/2 mile North of Interstate 40 and in the Heart of the Harrington Regional Medical District. We offer a full range of amenities from our Indoor pool/hot tub, HOT breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn West Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Medical Hotel Amarillo