Stopped in late at night during an I 40 road trip without having a reservation. Hotel is on the far West side of town just off the freeway. No issue getting checked in and up to room. However, as soon as I opened the door a blast od heat hit me. I checked the thermostat, and it was se to 90 degrees. It took me having to open the windows to get the room to comfortable temp as I was sweating with how it was. Room was clean...did find a few long hairs in the sink, and being that I'm nearly bald, I knew they weren't mine. Bed was comfortable and I slept great. Standard breakfast for a Best Western. Did find it funny that the waffle maker was in the shape of Texas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the friendliest service in Amarillo! We are conveniently located 1/2 mile North of Interstate 40 and in the Heart of the Harrington Regional Medical District. We offer a full range of amenities from our Indoor pool/hot tub, HOT breakfast, and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn West Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Medical Hotel Amarillo
- Best Western Amarillo Hotel
- Amarillo Best Western