All reviews room was clean sausage biscuits road trip easy access great stay stay there again yogurt passing through amarillo staff was friendly bw motel interstate pet lobby tx dog
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2017

This hotel was superior in all aspects from check in, to housekeeping, to breakfast when we stayed there in September 21st. We appreciated the quiet atmosphere of the clean room and the nice touches that you usually find in only the best hotels. We would definitely recommend this location and would stay there again. Donna & Marvin

Room tip: Room away from any road.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Andria K, General Manager at Best Western Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Donna & Marvin,

What a pleasant review to read first thing this morning! Thank you so much for you kind words! We continuously strive to wow our guests and I am so thrilled to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us! I will definitely share your review with the rest of our staff members! If you need any help booking future reservations please call us directly at 806-372-1885! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 8, 2017

There is nothing special about the Best Western Santa Fe in Amarillo Texas. It was not special nor was it overly disappointing. During my stay, I experienced two minor issues. First, it was a late, rainy night when I arrived. The clerk was on the phone with another customer and never acknowledged that I was standing there. She did not apologize or explain the 10 minute wait. The second issue was the bed. It was well worn and uncomfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Andria K, General Manager at Best Western Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

I am very sad to see that you we were only average. In my opinion, being rated average is worse than horrible. I try to train our staff to go above and beyond for every single guest. I apologize that our desk clerk was on the phone with another guest and was not able to acknowledge you at the time. Thank you for sharing your feedback so that I can use this to improve our customer service for the future. I do hope that you will give us another chance and come stay with us again! If you need to speak with me about your stay here you may reach me directly at 806-372-1885 or by emailing me at bestwesternsantafe@yahoo.com. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Best Western provided us with quick and efficient service in a handy location. It was good to see that they are embracing a save our planet policy. We had a great time and a good experience all round. We will defiantly consider Best Western hotels the next time I travel.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Bruce,

I'm happy that you noticed our Green Initiative ! Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us here at the Best Western Santa Fe! We hope to have you come stay with us again soon! Happy Holildays!

Reviewed October 8, 2017

In our opinion, this hotel was rated fair at best. The food choice in our opinion was fair, bacon was undercooked, eggs were watery and choice of fruit was apples and bananas only. None of the cereals were sugar free, such as Cheerios or Wheaties or Special K.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I apologize that you were not impressed with our hotel. However I'm curious if you are speaking of another hotel. Because we do not have bacon, only sausage. And we offer 6 different types of cereal: Raisin Bran, Gluten Free Cheerios, Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops, Granola & Chex. I am sorry that we did not leave a lasting impression on you. I do hope you come back to stay with us again though! If you need to discuss your stay in further detail please call me directly at 806-372-1885 or by emailing me at bestwesternsantafe@yahoo.com.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Traveling from NY to NM .... this was a welcome stop along the way. We had been in a terrible rain storm so the comfort of a clean and spacious room was very welcoming. This was a typical BW motel ... clean and inviting with friendly staff.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Andria K, General Manager at Best Western Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Thank you for the 4 star review! I would love to talk with you about what we could improve to get to a 5 star review! We hope you come stay with us again soon! Happy Travels!