All reviews room was clean sausage biscuits road trip easy access great stay stay there again yogurt passing through amarillo staff was friendly bw motel interstate pet lobby tx dog
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

So welcoming after 10 hours on the road! Room was clean and had everything for a good nights rest. Pet friendly so, we gave very high marks. Breakfast included hot items ,eggs, sausage, gravy and biscuits, and good coffee ☕️
Will be our first choice for hotel in Amarillo!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2017

Hotel entrance is immediately off the exit ramp with traffic coming in from the right so be careful. Thought the décor was tasteful and appealing. Good breakfast, has a heated pool, but does not have an elevator.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2017

We stay at this motel when driving to and from Colorado to Waco, Texas. Always a great stay, they are very pet friendly, room clean and neat. Staff always polite and helpful. Internet always working, breakfast always good.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Andria K, General Manager at Best Western Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm glad we can provide a comfortable & clean place for you and your fur baby! Thank you for your continued loyalty to us! We will see you the next time you stop & stay with us!

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Traveling across country with pet. Called hotel to reserve and paid for a room with king bed but when arrived at room it had 2 queen beds. Not what I reserved. The woman at the desk did not inform me of any changes to my reservation and only found out when arriving to the room. Upon questioning the desk , they just said they did not have a pet friendly rooms with a king bed and she blamed the person making the reservation for the mixup. The room was average and near the rear exit door. This exit door was not locked and could be entered at will rather than using the room key card to enter. Did not feel the hotel did enough to secure the safety of the guests by not having this repaired. The hotel charged $20 for my pet. Thought I would be getting something more from the hotel for this charge over those hotels not charging for a pet. Not so. Will not return to this hotel in future passes through Amarillo but will chose another hotel.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

I am so very sorry to hear about the mixup regarding this reservation. I have reviewed your file & I notice that your reservation was booked through a 3rd party website. The notes on your reservation said pet friendly room, which you were not originally assigned so we moved you to an available pet friendly room. I apologize for any confusion, we just wanted you to be allowed to stay with your fur babies! I would love to speak with you more regarding this issue, you may reach me directly at 806-372-1885 or you can email me at bestwesternsantafe@yahoo.com. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2017

When staying here, you're close to the interstate, convenient. They make a reservation with the Big Texan & a limo will pick you up, easy.
The rooms are big, clean & comfy!
We had a 1st floor room right at the door. So easy for loading & unloading.
Staff is friendly, good way to start our vacation!
We will stay again.