“Greatest”

Ranked #12 of 517 Restaurants in Amarillo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were visiting friends in Canyon, Texas for a few days on our vacation and they treated us to dinner here. I had the chicken fried chicken with yummy gravy, baked potato and salad. My husband had the steak and BBQ ribs with baked potato and salad and he said it was the best steak he has ever eaten. You could cut it with a fork it was so tender and the ribs were falling off the bone. I had the best chicken fried chicken I have ever had and the gravy was so good. They had buckets of salted peanuts on the tables and you were encouraged to toss your shells on the floor. What a fun and lively place. The wait staff were all young and very attentive to the customers. I would definitely eat here again when we visit our friend next year.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We went out to this restaurant with a group of friends. Not only did we have a great time, but the food was excellent. From what we heard from everyone, not one person got a bad meal. Also, if you have a birthday, a whole group of wait staff come over to serenade you as you sit on a saddle! It is a fun place to have a dinner. This is a chain of restaurants, so I will be going to others if I find myself in a town where they are located.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

You can be guaranteed a great steak at this place. Fun atmosphere and fresh rolls brought hot to the table. Great food.

1  Thank Ginger N
Reviewed April 8, 2013

MY favorite restaurand and place to go in Amarillo TX! The staff is great, nice ambience, is always pack , but I can wait for a good food. I go every month and I love it!!!!.

1  Thank bansterref
Reviewed March 26, 2013

These folks know how to cook steaks and chops. My wife thinks the barbecue pork is excellent, too. The salads are the best. A nice selection of beers makes the meal complete. We always try to take a meal at a Texas Roadhouse whenever we are traveling.

1  Thank TrailerPuller