Just wanted to point that out since the person who checked us in failed to let me know. I'm not a smoker and ended up on the 6th floor non smoking section. It's a great room and all if you can just ignore the stale smoke smell when you get off the elevator. Once you get to the non smoking wing, it's terrific.
Rooms were fine. We price lined it. Got a good rate.
Breakfast was hot and expansive.
Hotel was very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo is 10 minutes west of downtown Amarillo off I-40. This area is known as the medical district, but there’s plenty of shopping, dining, golfing and entertainment nearby! Relax in our clean, comfortable rooms and enjoy free hot breakfast every morning and free hot food and cold beverages every evening at our 5:30 Kickback®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Amarillo Hotel Amarillo
- Drury Inn And Suites Amarillo
- Drury Inn Amarillo
- Drury Inn Hotel Amarillo
- Drury Amarillo