“Yummy!!”

Ranked #3 of 9 Bakeries in Amarillo
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Great little bakery with scrumptious choices! We tried the eclairs, macaroons, palmetto(sp?), and Paris Brest. The fillings were heavenly!

1  Thank 319bridgetc

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This is a true French Boulanger and the owner is from France. Excellent variety of Bakery goods and a small menu for lunch. The Croissants butter or chocolate are truly excellent. The lunch sandwiches are tasty and enjoyable. Franks is only open for breakfast/lunch from 10am to 2pm. This is a small place and very popular so if you want French bakery items arrive early.

1  Thank CDM49
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I was here in March and was thoroughly impressed with the food and service so now that my mom is visiting I wanted to bring her here so she can taste for herself. Wow, I don't know what happen to this establishment since then but I had to apologize to my mom for such a poor experience. I know it is lunch and they get busy so why not increase staff? We weren't greeted just directed where to sit. The lady was on her own to handle the front but that doesn't mean you can't smile and greet your customers. Won't hurt to be friendly especially in this town where most people are friendly and welcoming. I had a turkey sandwich on the baguette and that was so disappointing. I should have bought a baguette to go and made my own. My mom ordered a dish that was made from puff pastry that was burnt slightly and the filling tasted like it had been sitting out for awhile. The meringue cookie was the best part. It took almost 25 min to get our food, no refills on water, no follow up on how things are tasting and not even so much as a "sorry for the wait" until we went up to pay. By that time the restaurant was pretty empty so really no excuse. Rude service, mediocre food made for a disappointing return visit. Probably won't be back.

1  Thank stixx3
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in on my way to work this morning and was very pleased! No waiting, I walked in and ordered the ham and cheeses croissant ( already made) and had them warm it. I also had the sucre Suisse pastry... It was scream cheese filled pastry sprinkled w sugar and it was divine!!!!!!
Both were delicious, and the person helping me was very pleasant.

There were many selections to choose from. Including a scrumptious looking spinach filled croissant. I may try that one tomorrow.

1  Thank debbieAmarillo
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This place is great to either have lunch there, or pick up pastries for home or office. Lots and lots of choices.

1  Thank coloraska