“A good Chinese buffet.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Minneapolis
“A good Chinese buffet.”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

This is a buffet. Therefore the food will not be fantastic as they need to cook for the 'average' pallet. That being stated this is a good Chinese buffet. There were plenty of choices and they were all relatively fresh, They were changing the food quite often while I was there.

I was there for lunch at around 1:25 PM and the food was very plentiful. The service was good for a buffet. The food was tasty and hot.

The tables were clean. Most of the seating area is carpeted so there were some tables where the table and chairs were clean but there were some crumbs visible where more than likely children had been seated earlier.

When I would return to my table after re-visiting the buffet my plate was always gone and I even noticed they had filled my teacup.

I found the ambiance good for a buffet style dining room.

I would definitely return.

• Visited February 2012

Dallas, Texas
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Driving through Amarillo, we had a taste for Chinese and picked this place based on some decent reviews and how close and convenient it was. It is a buffet, but you can order off the menu or get a to-go box for the buffet. The staff was terrific, take-out service was super fast and the food was pretty good. We split our order with a few items off the menu and two to-go buffets, so we ended up with WAY too much food for the five of us. Not the best we've ever had, but a very pleasant surprise.

Oklahoma City
“Good price for buffet, but food was not so fresh at 8pm”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Items that were fresh were very good. But there were too many dried out items on the buffet.

Visited August 2011
“The food was stale and very bland-fried shrimp was the only thing that was good.”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

What a waist of money! The food was stale and very bland-fried shrimp was the only thing that was good.

amarillo
“YUK”
Reviewed February 3, 2010

The food is disgusting!! I can not believe people actually like this place. Everything tastes the same. YUK I'll never walk thru the door again. Wait staff was nice. Place was clean but the food sucks.

1 Thank kathyk485