“Rare treat”
Review of Wienerschnitzel

Wienerschnitzel
Ranked #222 of 540 Restaurants in Amarillo
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Weinerschnitzel is a rare treat for me as there isn't one close to home. I mentioned this to the staff. They went out of their way to make my visit extra special. The food was excellent. Served hot, fresh and fast just as it should be. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

I haven't eaten at one of these places in decades. It was a great pleasure to stop there for a good dog, prepared to my satisfaction. The only thing I found curious was when a employee walked out and got in his car and left. He returned a few minutes later carrying a bag from McDonald's. He carried it into the dining room, sat down and ate his "Happy Meal". Made me wonder.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

There is so much to do inside this place, besides having the best steaks you could ask for, and the desserts are humongous. The gift shop is unreal, you could spend hours at this place.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Love their chili cheese dogs. This is another fast food. Sometimes their service is good and sometimes not so good. Just a good hot dog when I crave junk food.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Expect to be cleaning up after a trip here. The food was great, especially the chili cheese burgers, but the chili cheese dogs were messy! The fries were below average though.

Great ice cream too!