“Good steak” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dalhart, Texas, United States
“Good steak”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Had lunch here. My steak was very good , my wife had the chicken fried steak and it was very greasy and not very good .

• Visited February 2014

Pueblo West, Colorado
“Great Service, Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stopped here while visiting Amarillo. Kody was our server and he was knowledgeable and attentive. The coconut shrimp is a great appetizer and our steaks were done to perfection. This was part of a package with the local Holiday Inn Express and we received a $30 gift card for our choice of restaurant (from 3). I don't believe I have ever had a bad steak at Outback.

• Visited January 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Can't go wrong at Outback”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

We wanted just an appetizer and a drink so we opted to sit in the Lounge area. Devin was our server and was wonderfully upbeat and pleasant. It was our pleasure to have her serve us.

Highly recommend the Red Delicious Martini....they also have an all day special small plate menu....which you have to ask for, but for a small appetite, it works!

Visited January 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Good place to go!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

After getting our tires repaired across the street this Outback was easy to get to and even though it was very busy we were taken to our table in less than 10 minutes. The staff was really good and the food came out hot and cooked the right way the first time. We split a banana mini shake and boy was it good. It was a nice, relaxing evening that we really needed.

• Visited November 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Started well, ended badly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

We ate at this Outback Steakhouse once. The dining area is fairly large. There's a full bar with tables. Parking is free. The good thing for me is that they have a gluten-free menu with a lot of options. The weird thing about the gluten-free menu, though, is that it doesn't list prices and it assumes that you're also looking at the regular menu, because of the way it talks about modifications and the fact that it doesn't list some things, like salad dressings. I had to ask the waiter to clarify several things.

Our waiter was pretty knowledgeable, attentive, and friendly. I had a filet mignon, baked sweet potato, and a salad, which were all good. My husband had a ribeye steak, which was good, and some grilled shrimp, which were OK. I also got some vanilla ice cream with toasted coconut on top, which was pretty good. My husband got the cheesecake, which was pretty good.

Unfortunately, for half of the next day I had a bad reaction to something I ate here. I suspect the steak was not entirely fresh. Thinking back, there were some parts of it that seemed a little off compared to the rest of it. I'm not sure I'd want to eat here again because the quality of the food is suspect.

• Visited October 2013